I've drawn youth goat and sheep tags but none of the trophy tags as an adult. The Swakane is a great sheep unit, i"ve had the privilege of helping 2 buddies for sheep there and 1 in Selah Buttes. A Wenatchee SWAT guy shot a stud a year or 2 ago in the Swakane and ive surely seem better scouting.

I only swapped to West side elk a few years ago but our group has done really well drawing branch antler permits for Peaches Ridge, Naches amd the like. I've had the privilege twice to draw the 346 early trophy tag and have 1/2 dozen 320-350 bulls under my belt.

Our private access in the Blues backs up to the wilderness area and crazy amount of good bulls there. Dan Agnews govenors tag bull was shot 1 ranch over.

Im hoping for the watershed or white river but am realistic. I have helped 3 buddies pack bulls in the watershed. None were trophy guys and all shot +/- 340 class bulls within 500 yds of the mainline which is common there. Not many guys are willing to burn boot leather with "good" branched bulls on the road system.

If drawn i will try to set my minimum at 360 or so but with a baby on the way and due to be 2 months old at elk season lord knows what will happen if a good bull is found.

Our Cow draws are Johns River (crazy easy),and a few of the Elma late hunts (Jan-feb). We have duck/goose leases in the area that hold elk and permission from the land owners if drawn.