Fredrica,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST. Weren't my intent to horn you up,though The Paper Hat Brigade's self defense mechanism,is to immediately start cramming things in their mouths and asses. Few is as adept as you. Congratulations?!?

Keep the Exhilarating Safe Queen Chronicles comin',your best is a fhuqking hoot! You'd need a co-signer for the primers. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

I've a hunch that yet another Cast & Blast is in full swing,so you can continue to "live" vicariously.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...................

Jslob,

Mebbe mention yet again,that you "don't care". Or hell...go FULL Fhuqking Retard and rock Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Cheer up Sugartitts,you sure as fhuqk ain't the only one,hanging on my every fhuqking word and I reckon the notion is plum flattering(give or fhuqking take). That'd be both a hint and a gross understatement. Re-hint.

FANTASTIC time to dangle a pic of yourself,so as to quantify the incredible list of insecurities that engulf your feeble "abilities". It'd connect ALL the fhuqking dots and take the humor quotient to the fhuqking stratosphere. Laughing!

I'm glad that you Do Nothing Kchunts never tire of Whining and here's hoping one of you cross-eyed drooling fhuqks,are able to finally bitch yourself happy. Good luck! Just how many times a day do you chant "I don't care...I don't care"?!? Laughing!!!

The Tinkerbell Trifecta would be a pic of you,'doosh and Fredrica really getting after it,in your "hard charging" ways.

I'm cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Now for some reason...I just cain't feel compelled to apologize,for being Great at more than a buncha things. While it's a fact that becoming Great,ain't easy,it's worth the effort. If only to fuel your exceedingly WELL founded insecurities,I'm rather at ease in being Legendary with a rifle. Same goes being Legendary with a pistole,though I don't let everyone in on that "secret". It ain't tough to "suffer" being Legendary with a feeshing pole either. Being Legendary with a camera ain't all bad either. I find being a legendary Wordsmith to be rather enterfhuqkingtaining and upon many levels,though in fairness...most of the good schit flies over pointy heads. 'Course that's only scratchin' the surface and sandbagging cracks me up,more than a little.

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

It's ONLY fhuqking funny,because you cain't muster the 9 IQ Points requisite,to savvy how far in over your pointy head,you are.

No point in reiterating that them who do the least,Whine the most.

We get it,that it's your ONLY fhuqking move and within your budget.

Laughing!.................

(Addendum: for yet another Do Nothing Kchunt)

Judmam,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you too hang on my every fhuqking word.

Imitation is THE most sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.

Good luck on prying your kchunt from the couch,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!....................

(Re-addendum)

Legendary................

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."