Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't know Safariman from Adam, but one thing that does strike as strange, you know he is reading this thread, but says nothing, then later on will post as if this post isn't ongoing. It would take a lot less for me to say fugg this place and move on, I don't understand the mindset that brings some back day after day to be personally ridiculed and have their morality questioned and dragged through the mud by a sizable group of people.

What's the point, why the necessity?

cause in his mind he has done nothing wrong, we are all the ones who have it wrong and since we are wrong and he isnt all this doesnt matter and more or less doesnt exist in his mind....classic sociopath and narcissistic behavior....the guy isnt normal, he lacks the wiring in his brain for true empathy which is why he has no problem phugging over the elderly or even friends...to him the ends justify the means always no one else matters.....which is the real sad thing about AA standing by him, at the end of the day he doesnt truly care about her either, its all a show, a farce that helps him continue the con....which is also why we keep it up, cause he isnt going to stop till his arse is in jail....

Last edited by rattler; 05/25/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books