Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I'm so in your head. I fuggin' love it.

Why, because I've got you pegged as one of Claiborne's nut lickers?

Or because I realized every one of your captain seafire stories is complete bullshit, made up to make your pathetic life look good here?

The fact is you're a lot like Claiborne, full of lies, and if we're counting the free battery scam, there's some con in you too.. And I'm not the only one around here to see it.

And yeah, my life is pretty fugging good, you'll never see me post how the world and life sucks like you do. And you hate it, and your head is just eaten up by it.

I'm recalling from memory, when I joined this forum: when myself and the 8-9 buds that joined up here with me. We were gettin a bit of a rocky start making friends laugh

Some of the ambassadors from Turdlike Inc, PM'd some of us and "strongly encouraged" that our like-ability would go up if we each donated to the flavor of the month 'help a vet' get a rifle' program.

We each considered it thru PM and decided against the extortion racket presented to us. Since one our members was an actual real combat infantry vet with 24 career yrs exp we all pooled together and done up our thing with all TnBoys throwin in the $$$ towards our own guy.
Several turders now have me on ignore because I labled their extort as Rifles for REMFS. were't no way I'd donate to some stateside truck-driving remfs or cheese Combos eatin Fobbitt just to gain acceptance from some internet names.

Funny though, how this is all coming out as of late. I was not 'from round here' and noticed right off in 2012 that this crap was fishy.

Just my 2 cents.