-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 62 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 61 62
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is entertaining that everyone who does not bow down to dear old FO and the other cowards is "scary Larry Root". Heck that fellow must spend his whole life on the internet driving these paranoid fools nuts.

What is scary is the slander and lies being heaped on Mark (Safariman) by this bunch of girlymen. Beating on a guy who is down with health and financial issues does not indicate the whuppers are on the list to be hired by NASA ..... i.e NOT rocket sciencetists ! People who know the light at the end of the tunnel may be the train, own a lot of guns and have been there and done that in ways faaggots like FO and his gang can not imagine really should not be messed with.

That why in spite of all the blah, blah, blah, none of these howlers ever substitute action for words. Censorship (the mark of a coward) is as far as their tiny balls (and their "in charge" housemates) let them go. They may get a bit of computer time when they are not washing out their "helpmates" stained undies, but that's as far as it goes.

Looking over your shoulder 24/7/365 is no way to live. Fredericksburg, Texas is a very small town ..........

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry Root is flat ass nuts.

"Slander and lies" on Claiborne. That's friggin' rich. Case decisions and the man's own words are somehow "slander and lies". Only in the mind of a very sick individual that hasn't a clue what it's talking about and is simply here for the attention.

Last edited by 4ager; 06/14/15.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
How Larry chooses to spend his 15 minutes out of the barrel is his own business....

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RUNNINIRON
Blah, blah, blah.

You can post a thousand links to bankruptcy but the fact remains none, nada, zero of you chest thumpers are going to to do scheit as the blowback would sizzle your already tiny balls.

I'm reading between the lines and wondering if "BLOW" and "TINY SIZZLING BALLS" might not be clues.................

Last edited by jobyjob; 06/15/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Appears you are scared of Gays ? Threat to your non existant manhood ?
Afraid you might be seduced by one ? Is you "woman" a closet Lesbian ?

You are as good at parsing and lies as your hero Obama.

As for 4Ager ...... just another coward trying to enhance himself by attacking others. Like all the hot air douchebags here, he has done and will do nothing but blah, blah, blah.

Karma will be Hell !

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

As for 4Ager ...... just another coward trying to enhance himself by attacking others. Like all the hot air douchebags here, he has done and will do nothing but blah, blah, blah.

For the good of the whole, some people need to be "outed" for their poor behavior. It is a damn shame that you keep coming back to contaminate this site with your worthless, $hit-stirring, posts when it has been clear for several years that you're not welcome and not wanted.

I know for a FACT that at least one person here has contacted Mr. Munding via email and pointed him toward the allegation found in this very post. If the allegations are true and the trustee can reopen this case to investigate in greater depth, I believe that the creditors would appreciate the opportunity to reclaim some small additional portion of the debt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
You can post a thousand links to bankruptcy but the fact remains none, nada, zero of you chest thumpers are going to to do scheit as the blowback would sizzle your already tiny balls. Can't get involved w/o going public. Once you do you will find "actions have consequences." Messing with a very sick guy who, unlike you, has been there and done that with many big rifles is, IMO, just dumb.

I would venture to say that if moved to do so, any one of the thousands of members on 24-HCF could easily contact Mr. Munding in any one of the following four ways:

1. Via email at mundingcrumb-munding.com
2. Via telephone at 509-624-6464
3. Via USPS at 111 South Post Street, Suite 2290, Spokane, WA 99201
3a. Via USPS at 1610 West Riverside Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201
4. In person at one of the addresses listed above

The allegations of wrong doing made in this post seem pretty serious and any sincere proponent of the rule of law might feel obligated to point those allegations out to the proper authorities. While I'm not clear who the proper authority is, it seems likely that Mr. Munding, by virtue of his position as trustee for case # 2:14-bk-02705, would know both what to do and who to contact.

Just sayin............

It would be pretty easy to do the right thing and send an email to Mr. Munding. Cut and paste. Cut and paste.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would also like to point out the obvious, that telling the truth is always the best policy. Some people just don't have enough character to tell the truth when they can use a lie to "improve" their situation, either actually or in their own mind.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure he would appreciate some from you but that would out you, now would it not ?

Mark (who keeps track of old stuff on this site) tells me some guy named Robert Brown in Edmond OK owes "Larry Root" $10,000 for some wager made but welched on. Seems he too was going to visit Pinedale but, of course, never showed up. Probably a smart move on his part.

Amusing how there are so many little boys pretending to be men on the internet. Without it, they would still be leading lives of quiet desperation.
Henry David Thoreau — ‘Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.’

Sure there are no Thoreau readers here !

"Running in ever smaller circles until you find your head up your azz."

When you go on your road trip be sure to stop and see Mark and me as well. We'll have the coffee scalding hot.

How much SM get you for money wise?? Are you taking him Elk hunting this year in Wyoming in exchange for some private land sage rat hunting??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
.... Like all the hot air douchebags here, he has done and will do nothing but blah, blah, blah.

Karma will be Hell !

Assuming no one already has yet, if someone were to report them now, and it resulted in bankruptcy fraud charges being brought against he and his wife, they would have you to blame as much or more than anyone else for being so persistent at daring anyone to report them.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You can post a thousand links to bankruptcy but the fact remains none, nada, zero of you chest thumpers are going to to do scheit as the blowback would sizzle your already tiny balls. Can't get involved w/o going public. Once you do you will find "actions have consequences." Messing with a very sick guy who, unlike you, has been there and done that with many big rifles is, IMO, just dumb.

I would venture to say that if moved to do so, any one of the thousands of members on 24-HCF could easily contact Mr. Munding in any one of the following four ways:

The allegations of wrong doing made in this post seem pretty serious and any sincere proponent of the rule of law might feel obligated to point those allegations out to the proper authorities. While I'm not clear who the proper authority is, it seems likely that Mr. Munding, by virtue of his position as trustee for case # 2:14-bk-02705, would know both what to do and who to contact.

Just sayin............

It would be pretty easy to do the right thing and send an email to Mr. Munding. Cut and paste. Cut and paste.

...or... http://www.justice.gov/ust/report-suspected-bankruptcy-fraud

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Appears you don't have to "go public" as root states. Just another lie from him again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looking over your shoulder 24/7/365 is no way to live. Fredericksburg, Texas Pinedale Wyoming and Key West Fl. are very small towns ..........

I see you're projecting once again Lawrence...

I wonder if Karen is fully aware of your activities and behavior on the various Forums. I wonder.... hmmmm, might have to let her know. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Just sayin............

...or... http://www.justice.gov/ust/report-suspected-bankruptcy-fraud

Seems this poster went through all the trouble of putting together Mark's transgressions, etc.

Originally Posted by YodaGhost
Lie, this one did. Hurt old people, did he. Perjury has he committed. Pay, he must.

Declare assets, he did not. See this we do.

A camper, he does own. Declare this he did not.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9478646

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9716130

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9753123

A motorcycle, he does own. Declare this he did not.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9298742

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9546715

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9694200

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/9864820

A Mashburn Super, he did own. Declare this he did not.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...9903408/1/VERY_beautiful_full_custom_rif

Other rifles, he does own. Declare them he did not.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9937052/Re:_VERY_beautiful_full_custom#Post9937052

Own many other firearms, he does. Declare them he did not.

Contact this Trustee someone must.

JOHN D. MUNDING
1610 W. Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-6464

Reference this case one must.

Mark B. and Sherri Claiborne, Case No. 2:14-bk-02705

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/W...5/Mark_B_Claiborne_and_Sherri_Claiborne/

Strong with the Dark Side is this one, strong. Cheat, lie, con, and hurt people, he does. Stopped he must be.

Seems those two sets of things would be most useful together, though I can't imagine that the Trustee hasn't already been notified.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My name is Aaron Stratton and I live in Columbia SC. My cell is 803.467.0856. Google will give you some addresses and I'm sure pictures.

You should know--I've got nothing in this world I'm not willing to walk completely away from. If we need someone to stand up and forward the information in this and other threads I don't mind being that guy. I can promise you I won't lose sleep or spend time looking over my shoulder. I'm sure if there is no wrong doing on Mark's part he has nothing to worry about either. The VA says the reason I don't feel good or bad or anything anymore has to do with my PTSD diagnosis. The reality is I can't feel a damn thing if I desperately wanted to. So you can't shame me either. For better or worse that's who I am now.

Normally I don't give two [bleep] what someone does. I honestly don't care that Mark might have made some poor choices or actively tried to screw people. Because that's how the world works and if it wasn't Mark it would be someone else. There are no winners without a pile of losers. I'm not interested in right or wrong, or someone's honor or their personality disorders. But I'm completely over this "its the internet so I can act without the consequences of real life" bullshit.

So if we need someone to step up I'm happy to. If someone's already personally handled it gimme a PM so I don't further annoy Mark's trustee and keep him from the task at hand...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
^^^^^ take that schit Larry Root grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gotta say it's a howl. A simple ISP search would prove that this "Larry Root" ,you seem terrified of, is not me.

hahahahahaha! Larry you're such a riot, you old figgot! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mirage243
^^^^^ take that schit Larry Root grin

What's funny is I don't have anything against Larry. I find his posts enjoyable because I like pictures of people actually outside hunting. And his pictures are spectacular.

I just don't like people hiding behind the internet. That's all.

Redacted. Apparently I got my Larry's mixed up...

Last edited by BachelorJack; 06/15/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
What's funny is I don't have anything against Larry. I find his posts enjoyable because I like pictures of people actually outside hunting. And his pictures are spectacular.

You're thinking of the wrong Larry (Big Stick in Alaska).

This "Larry" is a 72yo douchebag TROLL that splits her time between Pinedale Wyoming and Key West Florida. The only hunting she does is shooting speed goats from her back porch, and paying $8k for a hand held mediocre elk.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by BachelorJack

You're thinking of the wrong Larry (Big Stick in Alaska).

This "Larry" is a 72yo douchebag TROLL that splits her time between Pinedale Wyoming and Key West Florida. The only hunting she does is shooting speed goats from her back porch, and paying $8k for a hand held mediocre elk.

Yep, wrong Larry. 'Stick would be the first person to knock a con man on his ass and the last to stick up for them (pun there).

Page 40 of 62 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.