Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
JoeBob and Sako,
If you're ever in my part of VA I'd love to buy y'all a beer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd buy SAKO a dinner and beer. Joebob would get busfare to his mentors down at the SPLC.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MagMarc
JoeBob and Sako,
If you're ever in my part of VA I'd love to buy y'all a beer.

MARC - where is red, VA?

EvilTwin - never been to NY, not the city or upstate. Id love to see the adirondacks

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Southwest near I81

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Southwest near I81

heck, I'm from Wythe County

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Used to have friends in rustberg

Lotsa coon,huntin up that,way

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinThose West Virginny boys have one leg 15" longer than the other so's they can stand up straight whilst they are on the steep sided mountains there! grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Southwest near I81

heck, I'm from Wythe County

I know smile

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SAKO75

Did a bunch of coon hunting before I was married. I decided I would rather snuggle up to pretty, warm lady instead of chasing dogs through the mountains laugh

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I'd buy SAKO a dinner and beer. Joebob would get busfare to his mentors down at the SPLC.

Don't worry, Yankee, I ain't coming up there.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Did a bunch of coon hunting before I was married. I decided I would rather snuggle up to pretty, warm lady instead of chasing dogs through the mountains laugh
im with you 100%

― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Easy for a gang of good-for-nothings, with no pride, no heritage, having accomplished absolutely nothing since being transplanted to this nations shores, to have so much power over those that are in fact proud of their heritage and accomplishments.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

one of my earliest memories, is being way up on Walker Mountain in the cab of GrandDad's old Studebaker truck, freezing cold, somewhere in the middle of the night, listening to the dogs trailing a coon. Never understood the reason for doing that. smile

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

We don't hate Yankees because of the war. We hate you because you are you. You don't even realize how odious you are. The South was the first region of the world to have to deal with "The Ugly American".

I see a rude, inconsiderate, loud mouthed, know it all, bunch having transplanted their asses into my neighborhood.

I really do not understand how you can live together in the North if you act the same way up there..

I for one couldn't live somewhere that was as bad as the transplants say it is.. what with the gnats and the gniggers and all.

I would pick the hell up and move back WTF I came from..

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To this fool everyone is evil Larry. He shoots in the dark hoping to connect once and a while. Funny how he's posting HERE when he claims to be a bigshot at OU AT WORK !

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become more so.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
ahhhh, another sock puppet. Wonder who 'baymustang' is. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
ahhhh, another sock puppet. Wonder who 'baymustang' is. laugh

Yeah, I wonder... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by baymustang
To this fool everyone is evil Larry. He shoots in the dark hoping to connect once and a while. Funny how he's posting HERE when he claims to be a bigshot at OU AT WORK !

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become more so.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Wow for being a new member you sure know a lot of folks here already...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
that's cause it ain't a new member. laugh Appears to be Larry Root, reincarnated.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by baymustang
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground.

"Flipped out"??!! lol hardly.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10023456/Re:_Once_Again_Larry_&quot#Post10023456

Be sure and tell Gil Whitlock of Associated Investigation Ltd. that MR. Fosteology says "howdy". wink

You're such an incompetent, borish, insignificant gutless yellow belly limp wristed gender confused TROLL Larry "Douchebag" Root! Give Karen a kiss for me. She and I will be in touch regarding you....

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,067 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,116
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.