Page 44 of 62 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 61 62
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by fluffy
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
What a thief, he now stealing money from pizza restaurants to fund his con.

?

???

Scroll down to Feb 24

https://www.facebook.com/sweetbasilpizzeria?filter=3

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder what rifle he bought with the proceeds..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey Mark, so you still own the little Czech .22 Hornet you screwed me out of? If so, make me an offer I can't refuse & I'll buy her back!

JohnP
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
is this con man still getting people to give him money? i always thought people out west had common sense, maybe they're close enough to california that people caught a case of the stupid

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by acooper1983
is this con man still getting people to give him money? i always thought people out west had common sense, maybe they're close enough to california that people caught a case of the stupid

no people out west are used to helping their neighbor even if they dont know them well cause for a long damn time that was a matter of survival......once again the guy is a CON MAN that has put alot of effort into his front and making sure he is good to just enough people to have a cheer leading section to back up that he is a good guy....good people tend to be especially vunerable to conmen cause they tend to trust they are being told the truth and look for the good in other people cause its how they are, especially given Mark does have legit medical issues means people are gonna contribute without thinking about it much unless someone points out what he has done...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]

How many of those guys are campfire members

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
should be a side note:

"Any money left over from the supercharger for the Uber Sportster will be used for much needed medicine and firearms."

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Same as it ever was.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
should be a side note:

"Any money left over from the supercharger for the Uber Sportster will be used for much needed firearms and medicine."

fixed it for proper order.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image]

How many of those guys are campfire members

Me

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey, your a handsome guy.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Settle down boys, you're riling up the geriatric TROLL Larry "Douchebag" Root. If you persist, an incoherent, vile and vulgar laced PM will grace your in box. sick

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey FO you twisted yellowbellied, scum sucking dog, coward and general worthless waste of time...... I thought you like to know....LMAO

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
settle down Caitlyn.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by baymustang
Hey FO you twisted yellowbellied, scum sucking dog, coward and general worthless waste of time...... I thought you like to know....LMAO

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Oh, Larry, you need more help than any of us miscreants can provide. Is it a full moon......? Why yes it is. Your little sailboat with a broken rudder just keeps going round and round in that big ol' Fremont lake, full moon and all. The definition of insanity.......you know it, and you still put on that little captain's hat and get on board. Nothing left to lose, heh. All that self hate and you just got to spew it, and here we are, really nameless faceless turds on the internet nothing more. And you, the little boy captain of the little boy sailboat with a broken rudder. Must look pretty silly, that little boy captain hat on a big ol'phart head.
Pathetically, you sail on.....er..round.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/01/15.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I wasn't going to post anymore on this thread and cause it to come back to the front page again but since you obviously felt compelled to do so....

Links below to some threads here where Safariman posted trade offers a day or two before, - the VERY day of, - and a few days following the pizza restaurant sponsored special fund raiser event meant to help out with his kidney transplant expenses.

I saw no mention of him trying to sell off non-essential items for cash to add with the fund raiser money, but instead he just kept right on trying to hustle up trades. Apparently, judging by his own words in his posts, he still had several, "trade bait", items of worth.

This was also right before his wife was to be hospitalized and undergo surgery/treatment for cancer. In the bottom link he was even trying to hustle a trade deal not long after reporting that she was out of surgery but suffering greatly from some complications.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_WTS:__03-A3_Custom_30-06_(#Post8622294

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_FS_Pistols_and_Shotgun/_Ka#Post8614556

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_WTT_SAS-12_Mag_Fed_Semi_12#Post8618340

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8614601/Re:_WTT:_Handguns#Post8614601

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Re:_Ithaca_lsa_65_deluxe_243#Post8619169

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../8611985/Re:_Python_refinish#Post8611985

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_FS:_Enfield_Jungle_Carbine#Post8627338

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Man, but you are one serious freak. What psychosis forces you to repeatedly continue posting on a site where not only are you not welcome, but are actively despised?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Wow......

Seek help prior to stroking out. Actually.....

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, he needs to eat salt coated butter.

Deep fried.

Page 44 of 62 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (257robertsimp, 1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,541
Posts18,472,864
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.