Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You know.... Bowsinger managed to be in love with Palin without hatin' everbody else.

Now Rob Jordon is different.. His love for Carly is exceeded only by his hatred of Trump.

That qualifies him as a Double Barreled Idiot.

False as usual, I've actually defended Trump, as I did today when someone said he'd screwed up by not defending Obama. But whether I have or have not defended Trump, is wholly irrelevant to the policy questions at issue.

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/19/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In favor up to 5 months...

Well ya know, good for her.

I'm in favor of retroactive abortion all the way up to....
Ummmm.....

How old is Nancy Pelosi again?
Someone remind me.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 09/19/15.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Basically, it's painful to read, because it's made obvious that Fiorina is too chickenshit to be anti abortion. She keeps talking, "common ground,...common ground".

There is no common ground on abortion.

Actually, you're the chicken-[bleep], since you're the one espousing a position that will result in more abortions, not fewer.

BTW, Bristoe never ever read here that you had any interest at all in limiting abortions, until Fiorina became a very effective spokesperson against the practice. That's quite odd, to say the least. And your previous silence on the issue, coupled with the very fact that you espouse a position that will result in more abortions not fewer, gives us a very clear picture of where you are actually at on this issue----especially coupled with your support of a Democrat who was thoroughly pro-choice until just a few years ago (as he was thoroughly a Democrat until just a few years ago).

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/19/15.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I'm not going to vote for anyone that allows baby killing at anytime and never for a women period. Thats me call me what you will i don't care.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can't get rid of a SCOTUS ruling incrementally. Either Roe vs. Wade get's overturned or it doesn't. A pro abortion candidate like Fiorina isn't going to do anything to challenge Roe vs. Wade.

You can forget about Roe V Wade being overturned, and as long as Republicans want to control what others do in their bedrooms and in their personal lives, they won't win elections.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Basically, it's painful to read, because it's made obvious that Fiorina is too chickenshit to be anti abortion. She keeps talking, "common ground,...common ground".

There is no common ground on abortion.

Actually, you're the chicken-[bleep], since you're the one espousing a position that will result in more abortions, not fewer.

BTW, Bristoe never ever read here that you had any interest at all in limiting abortions, until Fiorina became a very effective spokesperson against the practice. That's quite odd, to say the least. And your previous silence on the issue, coupled with the very fact that you espouse a position that will result in more abortions not fewer, gives us a very clear picture of where you are actually at on this issue----especially coupled with your support of a Democrat who was thoroughly pro-choice until just a few years ago (as he was thoroughly a Democrat until just a few years ago).
No, Bristoe's personal stance on abortion doesn't matter. He's just laying a beating on you here like usual. You like to claim that no one will read the tripe that you post so you can argue with them. Bristoe gave the lie to that and then trounced your whole argument about Trump being wishy-washy with solid evidence of your hero being more so.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FIORINA: Right. So, let's find common ground.
'Common ground' is just a term for letting the liberals have their way a little at a time.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and then pointed out that the large majority of Americans agree that abortion beyond 5 months is wrong (except in cases of rape or incest).

Do you really think that it takes 5 months to realize that you have been raped, or that the baby daddy is your Father/Brother/Uncle/Cousin and so forth? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One good thing about 5 months along is there's nice big easily identifiable chunks being dragged out of there for a loving mother to see.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh look.
Here's a little arm.
Look how tiny the fingers.
Isn't that just the cutest thing ya ever saw?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What amazes me is all of the wild exaggerations and half-truths people are using to attack Fiorina.
She is clearly against abortion, and is the only candidate who has come up with a realistic position that would significantly reduce the number of abortions. Every other candidate is spouting the same old rhetoric that will get nowhere in the face of Roe v Wade.

MOLON LABE
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Anaconda
What amazes me is all of the wild exaggerations and half-truths people are using to attack Fiorina.

List them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay.
Between here and my sig line I will list them.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

List them.

The name of this thread is clearly an out right lie
Fiorina has a head like Secretariat

Originally Posted by wildbill59
Florina looked like a rabid raccoon. E

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

List them.

Fiorina has a head like Secretariat

Originally Posted by wildbill59
Florina looked like a rabid raccoon. E

Yes. The thread title is an out-right lie. Here's Bristoe's illogic: Because Fiorina favors the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Act (which would restrict abortions after five months) and because she argues that there is broad consensus that abortions after five months (except in cases of rape and incest) are wrong, and that we should avail ourselves of that consensus to enact restrictions on abortion that have broad support, the OP insists (and demands that we assume) she is therefore in favor of all other abortions.

So, yes the title of the post is an out-right lie. The other point that bears making is that we know Bristoe could care less about abortion because, heretofore, of all the political issues he's addressed, he's never said "word one" about abortion being a problem for him. And then we have the fact that his candidate (Trump) has been pro-choice his entire life until just a couple years ago, when he suddenly "switched"---sort of like when he switched from Repub, to Dem, to Indy and then back to Repub again. laugh

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/20/15.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

The transcript is linked for anyone to read.

Carly said that common ground needed to be reached on abortion and that common ground was abortions up to 5 months of the pregnancy.

Where is the lie?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Because Fiorina favors the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Act (which would restrict abortions after five months)

5 months is what the thread title says.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
So where is the lie?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have clearly pointed out the "Lie". Rob has pointed it out.
You should stop banging on Carley, and start running dirt on your 6th grade reading teacher, she is the one who did you wrong.

MOLON LABE
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No.

Nobody has pointed out the lie. Carly says abortions up to 5 months.

Rob Jordan affirmed that in his post.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (1lessdog, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 41 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,205
Posts18,503,819
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.