Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Well I know you don't hunt game and therefore don't have anything to offer but we do, thus an easy offer/bet.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I still predict Martial Law by the king and NO election so this is all meaningless.

Ok...I will offer the same bet,,,I will bet you 2 Caribou Roasts that there will not be any Martial Law imposed in the US of A in the next 24 months.....Take the bet and do it publicly. You must be one paranoid dude!

And you're definitely one ignorant dude to think it could not happen.

Besides, why would I bet for Martial Law?

No doubt it is true what they say about you!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Didn't you say awhile back Trump sank himself when he brought up immigration.

Then Trumps numbers suddenly skyrocketed.

Your line of thinking seems to be pretty distorted.....however.....please do carry on.

Shod

As I said back then he will not see a primary...That prediction has not changed. Mr. Trump just set up when/why/how he will bow out and then you guys are going to say..."What Happened?"

The guy is selling snake oil for the Clinton's and you are buying it as fast as you can!

Manchurian Candidate!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Let's see,first place prize is a caribou roast and second prize is TWO caribou roast. Got it. What is third prize, the whole damn caribou?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ironbender
MOST, as in almost all, of the potential R contenders will drop out.

One would have to have their head out of their ass to understand that however.

How many announce it prior to the point they shut it down?

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by byc
I still predict Martial Law by the king and NO election so this is all meaningless.

Ok...I will offer the same bet,,,I will bet you 2 Caribou Roasts that there will not be any Martial Law imposed in the US of A in the next 24 months.....Take the bet and do it publicly. You must be one paranoid dude!

Come on.....
Do we have a bet?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by byc

Come on.....
Do we have a bet?

It's people like you who gave Communism a bad reputation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Isn't he just stating the obvious? If at some point it looked like he wasn't going to have a good chance of winning, why would he wish to stay in the race? Just about every candidate drops out if it reaches that point.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
MOST, as in almost all, of the potential R contenders will drop out.

One would have to have their head out of their ass to understand that however.

How many announce it prior to the point they shut it down?
He was asked a question and gave the only reasonable answer. Most politicians hem and haw and change the subject when asked a question like that. Would you have preferred he did that? I think it's the fact that he doesn't answer questions like a typical politician that people like about him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Isn't he just stating the obvious? If at some point it looked like he wasn't going to have a good chance of winning, why would he wish to stay in the race? Just about every candidate drops out if it reaches that point.

Yes, and he is also backing up his "Pledge" to not run as a third party spoiler.

Just because the other candidates do not have the guts to admit that at some point they will have to bow out does not mean they will stay in the race.

Unlike the rest of the pack, he tells it like it is, if he doesn't have the support, he will withdraw.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
See my post of 9/2/15.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...374854/Trump_and_Ben_Carson#Post10374854

I still think this has a good chance of happening.

twofish

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still convinced Trump is too cozy with the Clintons and has an agreement with them.

My prediction is that he'll manufacture a big chasm between him and the mainstream Republican powers, then state he is not being allowed to campaign and is getting no support, so it's time to go 3rd party. He might not get on the ballot in every State, but he'll be on in the crucial swing States. It is plenty to broadside any Republican candidate and give Hitlery a walk in landslide. Congress will change on her coat tails.

Mix crooked politicians with the "Art of the Deal". shocked

I hope I'm all wet, and nothing works out even remotely like this, but my hunch says otherwise. And, yes, I would vote Trump, should he somehow become the Republican choice.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, you are all wet.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yes, you are all wet.

We'll see... wink

His "pledge" is meaningless and unenforceable.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Winning the deal to Trump might be just the opposite of becoming POTUS. And nobody will know until it's too late.

Hell it could mean leaving Obama in there.

Remember that line about the Devil's greatest trick and not existing???

I'm all wet too...... crazy

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm still convinced Trump is too cozy with the Clintons and has an agreement with them.

My prediction is that he'll manufacture a big chasm between him and the mainstream Republican powers, then state he is not being allowed to campaign and is getting no support, so it's time to go 3rd party. He might not get on the ballot in every State, but he'll be on in the crucial swing States. It is plenty to broadside any Republican candidate and give Hitlery a walk in landslide. Congress will change on her coat tails.

I hope I'm all wet, and nothing works out even remotely like this, but my hunch says otherwise. And, yes, I would vote Trump, should he somehow become the Republican choice.

He doesn't have to manufacture a chasm between himself and the GOP powers that be, it's abundantly clear that he has them scared chitless and they would gladly do whatever they could to keep him off the ballot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
The brain-dead Walt can even put together a cogent,error free sentence of more than 4 words and you now expect him to understand the nuances of a couple of simple "no duh" sentences by Trump?

Let me know if you have any success.

Are you a betting man? I will place a Caribou Roast on Trump dropping out by Christmas. We bagged 3 bulls this fall and I would love to share some with you if I loose. Your turn smart guy!

Uhh, that would be "LOSE", not "LOOSE", loser.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
And the Trumpnado rolls on--

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Originally Posted by luv2safari

He doesn't have to manufacture a chasm between himself and the GOP powers that be, it's abundantly clear that he has them scared chitless and they would gladly do whatever they could to keep him off the ballot.

Granted and I'm in complete agreement. He'll use this as a basis for doing exactly what I predict...I predict. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It would be interesting to see what ADF&G troopers have to say about Walt's using game meat as payment of a wager and advertising said wager.

Alaska Administrative Code. Title 5 AAC 92.200

(b) Except as provided in 5 AAC 92.031, a person may not purchase, sell, advertise, or otherwise offer for sale (8) the meat of big game and small game, except hares and rabbits

Of course Walt would need to be capable of reading and understanding the English language.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.