Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
Laffin'....... I have too much to accomplish today to go buy another AR, but this idiot makes me want to.

I've seen the enemy.......

I LOVE it when you post. You breathe new life just being an an LEO. Thank you.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Eric is just a garden variety "useful idiot".

Stalin must have left seed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Laffin'....... I have too much to accomplish today to go buy another AR, but this idiot makes me want to.

You know my extreme dislike of ARs. I'll have one again soon, though.

Yep, never had a use for one but the last round of "gun control" crap really missed me off so I went and built one........I'm thinking it's time to build another one.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Originally Posted by Eric308
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.
Your not the only one Eric, There is a shortage of sportsmen these days...

Another moron surfaces.

Another ignored one. Outbackandy

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Magazine restrictions will work as well as speed limit signs.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I have been watching the news reports,(on several channels) about this shooting since the story broke.
I have not heard one word about a
high capacity assualt rifle", from any, not even the lib stations.

What kind of idiot are you Eric308??

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Eric308 has been on ignore for quite awhile. I don't tolerate blithering f u c kwits very well.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ringworm
It was a 10-22

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

If you paid $20,000,000 for a boxcar full of idiots, opened the door and Eric was the only guy in there, you would have gotten your money's worth...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Eric's not much of a gun owner. It sounds like he lives someplace where you can only hunt with slugs (read a blue state), and might have one real hunting rifle, tops.

I bet his one and only shot gun is Uncle Joe approved.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
eric308: Your contentions are without merit and your thinking (rationalizations!) is/are muddled and bizzarre.
What the United States of America needs to help stop violence is an end to continuing the perpetuation of welfare spawn (one parent children, irresponsible parents who use children as a ticket to a "free ride" on the mans dime, over-medicated children, drug abusers being allowed to spit out children with no stigma or accountability and schools who refuse to discipline or educate children in their charge!).
Virtually ALL mass murderers in America are drug addled young men who come to teenage/young adulthood and start to realize they are NOT the center of the universe and do not have a clue as to how to blend in and become responsible productive members of their communities (society!)!
"Tightening licensing requirements", "magazine restrictions" and your other thoughtless specious (without merit!) blatherings will have NO effect what so ever on the problem in question (young men killing innocent people).
You are part and parcel to the medias propaganda "that the guns and the Second Amendment are the problem/enemy - that contention is false, liberal muddled thinking (like yours) and programs to accentuate welfare and anything goes parenting by anyone and over-medicated drug addled young men ARE the problems!
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What we I need is.......... increased mental health services.

Fixed that for ya-

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The second amendment is not about hunting or outdoor sports. It and the other 9 amendments are all about limiting governmental power. Thomas Jefferson said this is the last means by which we the people can withhold consent of the governed. If you let them ban "assault" weapons it is only a matter of time before they come after the rest of the guns. Doubt this? It's already happened in places like Australia, where you can't have a semiauto or pump shotgun.

So, as said before, GFY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys are going bout this all wrong. The proper response to the OP should go something like this:

ANCHORS AWAY!!!

[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tzone
GFY
This!

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm willing to be that you have none of those guns mentioned and just read a story about someone hunting with those. you are a planted troll.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

You know my extreme dislike of ARs. I'll have one again soon, though.

don't do that, buy a springfield m1a scout

really

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

No chit. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't own anything semi-automatic and have zero interest in AR's but douche bags like eric make me want to go out and buy one just to support the industry.

Yep. Time to build another one just to piss off Oobie and Eric.

ERIC. I ORDERED SOME PARTS FOR A NEW AR BUILD. I'M BUILDING IT JUST TO PISS YOU OFF, AND TO DEMONSTRATE THAT YOUR ANTI-GUN RANT HAD JUST THE OPPOSITE OF YOUR DESIRED EFFECT.

GFY.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I don't totally agree with the video game angle

IMO it has as much to do with lack of parenting as anything

Hell I played "violent" video games as a youngster all the way up through my early twenties

They were entertaining but ive never fekt rhe urge to go on a killing spree, I was raised by good parents who instilled values allnd morals,
+1

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
GFY cock sucker

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,133
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.