S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
more power to ya Padidler....

show all the spendy stuff ya wanna...

but I don't think you'll impress many folks here...

maybe except a few other troll wannabes...

money and possessions isn't the mark that makes a good person or one happy...nor impress anyone but the poorest and stupidest...

I've had the opportunity to meet folks, be in their homes, meet their families, who could easily buy you 10 times over...

and ya know what... they weren't out to impress the masses nor did they act like they were the smartest person in the room by trying to make everyone else feel inferior...

so congrats about all your wealth, your toys, your education whatever that may be.. hope it makes you happy....

but your demeanor doesn't impress me on Iota...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire-this guy's a phony and a fraud. Don't believe his BS for a minute. No one brags on themselves like this douchebag does. Rick needs to just pull the plug on this impostor and be done with it. He's no more a Dr. than I am.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jeff,

Good to hear from you my friend....

This guy doesn't really impress me one way or the other...

People that feel they have to put up a front are usually doing so to try and hide something...

and the bigger front they put up, the bigger whatever they are trying to hide...

I've met plenty of doctors with this type of personality, however....

but on the flip side, I've met Doctors, say like our Own Doc Rocket.... now there is a professional and a gentleman...he doesn't spend his time trying to impress everyone else with what he has and we don't...

I believe Hatari is some sort of Doc, I think a Dentist...
but you don't see them throwing their assets around the campfire to try and impress anyone...

Padidler is only impressing himself.....if he is impressing anyone else, it certainly isn't me...

actually he's not even worth the time to put on ignore...

he left here 4 or 5 years ago, before he returned... he'll leave again and we won't see him again...

regardless whether he has a few bucks in the bank for real or its all make believe.. its quite evident this guy has serious mental and social issues, and I bet emotional issues are tied in there to boot...

guy reeks of someone who severely needs a 12 step program...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Seafire
more power to ya Padidler....

show all the spendy stuff ya wanna...

but I don't think you'll impress many folks here...

maybe except a few other troll wannabes...

money and possessions isn't the mark that makes a good person or one happy...nor impress anyone but the poorest and stupidest...

I've had the opportunity to meet folks, be in their homes, meet their families, who could easily buy you 10 times over...

and ya know what... they weren't out to impress the masses nor did they act like they were the smartest person in the room by trying to make everyone else feel inferior...

so congrats about all your wealth, your toys, your education whatever that may be.. hope it makes you happy....

but your demeanor doesn't impress me on Iota...

Yep, life is good, and I've been truly blessed. Why are you all so angry? What happened to y'all?

Last edited by Paddler; 10/05/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who's angry?

you see anyone angry? if so you are delusional...

what you see, but are too blind for it to register evidently,
is the campfire is pretty much laughing their asses off at you...

but if that is the attention you want to bask in...

knock yourself out and don't let us rain on your parade...

enjoy yourself....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
his 45,000 Dollar Shotguns....trying to impress us all that he must be smarter than everyone here because he has a lot of expensive stuff....

I missed it. When did this thread become about Shrapnel?

LOL
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shrap is good people Roy...

I say that, the same way I'd tell Shrap that Roy is Good People...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
paddler is a douche, probably has few friends in life so he compensates by trying to one up everyone he can.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Somebody started a thread about me because I support rational gun control, support Planned Parenthood, told the truth about Chainsaw Carly and called out Shrapnel for ground swatting grouse. You know, I brought a bit of reality, opinions shared by the majority of Americans to the campfire. My bad. wink

Last edited by Paddler; 10/05/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
uhhhhh,,

you shared opinions shared by the majority of people YOU know...not what the majority of Americans share....

Quit being a pompous ass, and you'd be welcome like any other decent guy would here...

its not the difference of opinions so much, its how you act like you are superior and smarter than everyone else here...
when in reality you're showing what a dumbass you can be...

you're not real good as a people person are ya?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Somebody started a thread about me because I support rational gun control, support Planned Parenthood, told the truth about Chainsaw Carly and called out Shrapnel for ground swatting grouse. You know, I brought a bit of reality, opinions shared by the majority of Americans to the campfire. My bad. wink

Please explain to us how that "rational gun control" works, and just where in this country is that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PADDLER - Defined as just another POS obama sucking traitor.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
uhhhhh,,

you shared opinions shared by the majority of people YOU know...not what the majority of Americans share....

Quit being a pompous ass, and you'd be welcome like any other decent guy would here...

its not the difference of opinions so much, its how you act like you are superior and smarter than everyone else here...
when in reality you're showing what a dumbass you can be...

you're not real good as a people person are ya?

Still waiting for that rebut, princess

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Thanks, Paul. The BIF photos were taken with a Nikon D300, which is now fairly old. Still waiting for the replacement with better high ISO performance and resolution. I could use two more stops and a 24MP sensor.

The landscapes were taken with a Zone VI camera, which is a 4x5 mahogany view camera, and a Rodenstock 210mm lens. Really a cool setup, and still the most economical way to get high quality large size prints. I have the sheet film developed, then scan them on my Epson scanner. This produces jpeg files of 120MB to as much as 190MB or so. These prints on the screen wall of my home theater are 20x24, grain free and tack sharp:

[Linked Image]

The one over the mantel is from the view camera, but the one to the left is out of the g15, while the one on the right was shot on a grouse hunt with my old Canon S90. On the back wall there are a couple of oldies shot with my old Olympus OM-1 and K64.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You're narcissism is showing, you saw only what you wanted to see and missed the rest of the post. Like I said your going to die a typical.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
And a nice Beretta, 28/410 combo from Ron Shirk. Got a bunch of Berettas:

[Linked Image]

And a 12:

[Linked Image]

And a 20 gauge Gr VI:

[Linked Image]

And a nice little M2 in 20 gauge. This is a triple last year with 2 3/4" #4s:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh, this is an interesting little BL-4 in 20 gauge:

[Linked Image]

Very nice shotguns........ Bourgeoisie.

Politically,never trust an avid shotgunner (nor a fly fisherman).

While generalizations are hard to justify, I have noticed that both seem too reflective and convinced of their moral and intellectual superiority They tend to over-think;their supposedly superior intellect causing them to over-analyze issues (like gun control),and fall into the "trap" of creeping incrementalism which is the hallmark of Progressives. These enlightened individuals will bargain or vote away your rights in the name of perceived "solutions", which they clearly can't prove.

But they will lecture you about how "right" they are until you are sick of them.

Give them an inch and after they have seduced you into that, they will take a proverbial mile,like "lumping" guns into categories and denying access to same by certain people in society;and then another "category",and another class of people. Those with emotional "problems" today,post war vets tomorrow...the constant drip,drip,drip until nothing is left.

Incrementalism. I have grown cynical of listening to these people,and do not trust them as far as I could flip their $40,000 shotguns.

(Just like the pro abortion forces after Roe v Wade,where (IIRC) they justified first trimester abortions,.....and the "drip,drip,drip" began, until today,we are unceremoniously murdering new born infants with their heads stuck in the birth canal. Or tossing them into SS tubs and handling them with forceps because they can't be handled by hand....too humanizing.)

But those shotgunners...and fly fishermen....figure none of this will ever affect them. After all, they are "reasonable", enlightened people,their expensive shotguns are works of art,and of no interest to the state. After the "drip,drip,drip", they still get to keep and use them,atop a mountain of red tape and ammunition quotas.

Besides, who needs anything other than a $40,000 shotgun? Those "other guns",whether black, or semi-auto,or bolt action,are infernal machines of the masses. We'll take those away, restrict access.

No one commits mayhem with a H&H or Purdey, right? The working scrubs can't afford them,right?

OTOH, the riflemen tend to be barbarians, think in black and white,and are straight up in your face. I trust them....a lot more.....having been exposed a great deal, to both.

I don't know who they think they are fooling. smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Very nice shotguns........ Bourgeoisie.

Politically,never trust an avid shotgunner (nor a fly fisherman).

While generalizations are hard to justify, I have noticed that both seem too reflective and convinced of their moral and intellectual superiority They tend to over-think;their supposedly superior intellect causing them to over-analyze issues (like gun control),and fall into the "trap" of creeping incrementalism which is the hallmark of Progressives. These enlightened individuals will bargain or vote away your rights in the name of perceived "solutions", which they clearly can't prove.

But they will lecture you about how "right" they are until you are sick of them.

Give them an inch and after they have seduced you into that, they will take a proverbial mile,like "lumping" guns into categories and denying access to same by certain people in society;and then another "category",and another class of people. Those with emotional "problems" today,post war vets tomorrow...the constant drip,drip,drip until nothing is left.

Incrementalism. I have grown cynical of listening to these people,and do not trust them as far as I could flip their $40,000 shotguns.

(Just like the pro abortion forces after Roe v Wade,where (IIRC) they justified first trimester abortions,.....and the "drip,drip,drip" began, until today,we are unceremoniously murdering new born infants with their heads stuck in the birth canal. Or tossing them into SS tubs and handling them with forceps because they can't be handled by hand....too humanizing.)

But those shotgunners...and fly fishermen....figure none of this will ever affect them. After all, they are "reasonable", enlightened people,their expensive shotguns are works of art,and of no interest to the state. After the "drip,drip,drip", they still get to keep and use them,atop a mountain of red tape and ammunition quotas.

Besides, who needs anything other than a $40,000 shotgun? Those "other guns",whether black, or semi-auto,or bolt action,are infernal machines of the masses. We'll take those away, restrict access.

No one commits mayhem with a H&H or Purdey, right? The working scrubs can't afford them,right?

OTOH, the riflemen tend to be barbarians, think in black and white,and are straight up in your face. I trust them....a lot more.....having been exposed a great deal, to both.

I don't know who they think they are fooling. smirk

Now that was a good long post! I couldn't have agreed more on the second sentence if I had written it myself.

Last edited by Steelhead; 10/05/15.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Except, sometimes a fly will catch more fish than hardware or bait.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great post Bob.

I have an uncle who is very pro-wolf, pro-buff, anti-hunting, wannabe environmentalist(has built a couple big earth fuucker houses....go figure..).

Total "all knowing" dumb-fuuck.

Little yappy Italian but is totally run by my aunt who is equally "all knowing". Seriously funny relationship.

Big surprise, he's a doctor(ER).

Now if I was injured and needed someone to save my life I would trust him in an instant.

Advice on anything else?

No way.

Speaking of sporting, shooting birds over decoys from a camo'd position isn't exactly challenging. But if someone wants to do it, have at it, I don't care.

I'm sure Paddler has wounded WAY more waterfowl than Shrapnel ever will shooting grouse in the head with a 357.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Except, sometimes a fly will catch more fish than hardware or bait.

It will and sometimes silver spoons will catch more, or a live shrimp or roe, or.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,513
Posts18,472,386
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.