And a 20 gauge Gr VI:

[Linked Image]

And a nice little M2 in 20 gauge. This is a triple last year with 2 3/4" #4s:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh, this is an interesting little BL-4 in 20 gauge:

[Linked Image]

Very nice shotguns........ Bourgeoisie.

Politically,never trust an avid shotgunner (nor a fly fisherman).

While generalizations are hard to justify, I have noticed that both seem too reflective and convinced of their moral and intellectual superiority They tend to over-think;their supposedly superior intellect causing them to over-analyze issues (like gun control),and fall into the "trap" of creeping incrementalism which is the hallmark of Progressives. These enlightened individuals will bargain or vote away your rights in the name of perceived "solutions", which they clearly can't prove.

But they will lecture you about how "right" they are until you are sick of them.

Give them an inch and after they have seduced you into that, they will take a proverbial mile,like "lumping" guns into categories and denying access to same by certain people in society;and then another "category",and another class of people. Those with emotional "problems" today,post war vets tomorrow...the constant drip,drip,drip until nothing is left.

Incrementalism. I have grown cynical of listening to these people,and do not trust them as far as I could flip their $40,000 shotguns.

(Just like the pro abortion forces after Roe v Wade,where (IIRC) they justified first trimester abortions,.....and the "drip,drip,drip" began, until today,we are unceremoniously murdering new born infants with their heads stuck in the birth canal. Or tossing them into SS tubs and handling them with forceps because they can't be handled by hand....too humanizing.)

But those shotgunners...and fly fishermen....figure none of this will ever affect them. After all, they are "reasonable", enlightened people,their expensive shotguns are works of art,and of no interest to the state. After the "drip,drip,drip", they still get to keep and use them,atop a mountain of red tape and ammunition quotas.

Besides, who needs anything other than a $40,000 shotgun? Those "other guns",whether black, or semi-auto,or bolt action,are infernal machines of the masses. We'll take those away, restrict access.

No one commits mayhem with a H&H or Purdey, right? The working scrubs can't afford them,right?

OTOH, the riflemen tend to be barbarians, think in black and white,and are straight up in your face. I trust them....a lot more.....having been exposed a great deal, to both.

I don't know who they think they are fooling. smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.