Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Eric308
Very well done sir. Sadly, I am afraid the efficacy of your ideas will be lost on most here, and given the recent sophomoric antics of Congressman Chaffetz, likely him as well.

What do you think of the details of my proposal, Eric? Any suggestions for improvements? I tried to analyze the relevant factors and act in a surgical way. It should help prevent these shootings without unduly impacting responsible gun owners.

At least Chaffetz is in receipt of my thoughts so it's now part of the public record. He's not a statesman, he's just another grandstanding politician. I'll probably get some form letter response by a staffer which will include a request for financial support. But, if he doesn't respond in a meaningful way, the blood from the next mass shooting will be on his hands just as it is on the NRA's.

No, it will be on people like you who have beaten down everyone into drooling cowards afraid to stand up, act like men and expect them to fight back.

Standing by for your thoughts on shotguns being used to commit murder more than rifles in many states.

[Linked Image]