Originally Posted by Paddler
Hey, I just came here to promote rational gun control in the face of multiple mass shootings. The I saw the tread on Fiorina, so had to fact check that one. Then I saw the thread by Shrap, that big-mouthed, ATV-riding, grouse-ground-swatting slob who likes to think he's a hunter. How could I not put in a word for sportsmanship? Then somebody raised the issue of patient satisfaction, which also raises the issue of evidence-based medicine. Answer the questions I posed, then look back on your own experiences. Have you been mistreated? Odds aren't good. If you doubt that, google "antibiotics for sinusitis in adults", or go to the CDC website on bronchitis.

Another set of questions:

1) How many of you are on Social Security?

2) How many of your are on Medicare or Medicaid?

3) How many are on disability?

4) How many of you hate big government?

You still haven't learned.
1 No
2 No
3 No
4 Yes.

But if someone answers "Yes" to all of those questions, all it means is that they are smart enough to get free money.

ETA:
I think it's interesting how you use your phony morality to justify the evil of govt entitlements. You make money from them. So, to sooth your guilty soul, you pretend like they are morally acceptable policies.

At least you could be honest with yourself and others to admit that in spite of the fact that govt entitlements are immoral, you take money from them for whatever reason.

Last edited by BarryC; 10/10/15.

Islam is a terrorist organization.