another good one: whistle

Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless. I was told I "just have bronchitis", and even though I can't breath and already have asthma, he would not prescribe an inhaler. I was asked if I have any medical conditions and when I said none that I know of. Dr said "well don't go looking for them". I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department demeaning people who don't pay their bills. I am normally not one to write bad reviews, but I actually had a pretty bad visit with him last year as well when I went in bec I was having a tough time breathing & thought it could be an allergic reaction. Will never go back to this location. Don't waste your money or your insurance carriers money.

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3o6Gwj32j

paid for that stereo system in his Home Theatre, by ripping people off... sounds like a thief to me...

heck, Shrap beat me to it by 58 seconds... on well, deserves repeating anyway...

Last edited by Seafire; 10/09/15.