Hey, I just came here to promote rational gun control in the face of multiple mass shootings. The I saw the tread on Fiorina, so had to fact check that one. Then I saw the thread by Shrap, that big-mouthed, ATV-riding, grouse-ground-swatting slob who likes to think he's a hunter. How could I not put in a word for sportsmanship? Then somebody raised the issue of patient satisfaction, which also raises the issue of evidence-based medicine. Answer the questions I posed, then look back on your own experiences. Have you been mistreated? Odds aren't good. If you doubt that, google "antibiotics for sinusitis in adults", or go to the CDC website on bronchitis.

Another set of questions:

1) How many of you are on Social Security?

2) How many of your are on Medicare or Medicaid?

3) How many are on disability?

4) How many of you hate big government?

I'll check back from time to time. Haven't heard from Chaffetz yet. Good article on him in today's Trib:

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/3043328-155/rolly-chaffetz-looks-stupid-makes-gains

Now, where did my buddy Shrapnel go. Thought he was going to fly his own plane down for a hunt.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/10/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope