Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Paddler

You should trust a doctors judgement, even outside his field of expertise if he has knowledge and experience on the topic. Especially when his views reflect reality. I understand that letting go of your fear, even paranoia, is difficult for the 'fire regulars. Living in the right wing bubble doesn't work. When the real world passes you by, it leads to feelings of disenfranchisement, such feelings cause the behavior I'm seeing here. It doesn't have to be this way. The first step is disavowing your delusions, get some accurate information. Listen to NPR rather than Rush. I'll work on a 12 step program for y'all.

FMR.....You are one egomaniacal prick aren't you?

So many others have pegged various things about you, I don't need to repeat their efforts.

Your comment elevating doctors oh so high above all others tells me all I need to know about you.

I happen to have had the enlightening experience of taking many classes with premed and med students during my college years which reinforced the fact that doctors are far from infallible and the simple fact they have a MD behind their name, doesn't immediately impart a god-like level of wisdom.

Reading most all of this thread has left me with ONE MAIN thought. Man I feel sorry for your dog.

Your poor dog has no choice but to be stuck with your condescending ass. And as someone once said, dogs are good judges of character so that dog knows what a bad draw in life she got. Poor girl.

hell at my last doc appointment my doc said i knew a hell of alot more about Lyme disease than he did after some time looking stuff up showed everything i told him was backed up by his references cause he hadnt ever really dealt with it and ive had it....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books