muscular pain show details
by vbher on Jan 20th, 2015

He is no very good with peaple, wish he was more polite
Mark as Helpful | 1 person found this helpful
Report Abuse

What just happened? show details
Feb 21st, 2014

I also went to the instacare and saw Dr Middleton. I informed him I have had bronchitis several times and had asthma. That I had very bad congestion for a few months and now had a cough for 2 weeks that wasnt going away. Also that my chest ached from all the coughing. He lectured me about the fact that I dont have pneumonia, even though I never mentioned that or even thought that. He then listened to my lungs for all of two seconds. He told me yeah its probably bronchitis again and gave me a prescription for naproxen saying it would help with my cough and chest pain. I did not know what this medicine was at the time, but since found out it is the equivalent of Midol! It has no clinical indications for treatment of cough and might even cause a cough! Needless to say it has not helped me at all! I feel like calling and complaining, but I am sure it wouldnt make a difference. This man should not be a doctor! Not only does he have no bedside manner (he is just plain rude), but he also doesnt seem to know what he is doing!
Mark as Helpful | 3 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

I can't believe I just paid for that visit show details
by Sick on Jan 17th, 2014

Friendly in a demeaning way that leaves you a little speechless. I was told I "just have bronchitis", and even though I can't breath and already have asthma, he would not prescribe an inhaler. I was asked if I have any medical conditions and when I said none that I know of. Dr said "well don't go looking for them". I have a $1,300 deductible, really have better places to blow money at than an instacare with a doctor who makes me feel like I'm ridiculous for coming in and assumes if I just drank more fluids & and tried to be as fit as him I would be fine. I really have no need to fake a burning chest, body aches and bad cough... and blow $200? For a visit that I left feeling worse about & still can't breath. This guy really should not be a doctor. He has no compassion and comes off judgmental. He would do better in the collections department demeaning people who don't pay their bills. I am normally not one to write bad reviews, but I actually had a pretty bad visit with him last year as well when I went in bec I was having a tough time breathing & thought it could be an allergic reaction. Will never go back to this location. Don't waste your money or your insurance carriers money.
Mark as Helpful | 4 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

Rude, demeaning, and maybe a perv. show details
Apr 29th, 2013

I went to doctor Middleton for severe abdominal pains through Instacare. Just as Stu M. has stated, I was demeaned and made to feel VERY uncomfortable around this doctor. He behaved as if I was arguing against everything he said-though I wasnt saying a word! I was simply nodding and listening. I was not instructed to sit back up after he did his "pressing" over my abdomen to check for god-knows what whilst in a smock. He continued during the majority of my consultation to touch and grab my entire stomach area, even getting a bit too close to the breasts... I was so severely uncomfortable that I didnt know what to say or do so I eventually just sat up of my own accord. I was given a LECTURE on how I did not have any ulcers, and that the tests werent worth his time and was issued a prescription for irritable bowel syndrome. So far this medicine has only been a super-tum, making it easier to have taco bell. After he left (without any instruction on whether to return to reception or anything!) my husband, who had been sitting in said that he felt uncomfortable with his 'prodding.' So I know it wasnt just me! I was given no information about the prescription I was issued such as lifestyle changes etc. So I ended up calling before pick-up. When doing this I decided to inform the head nurse of my discomfort and ill-treatment and asked her to make the appropriate person aware of this. Im sure she did no such thing. Ill be seeing Doctor Moore for a second opinion.
Mark as Helpful | 5 people found this helpful
Report Abuse

show details
Jun 4th, 2012

-Overall experience was excellent. Dr. was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend him! He did a great job!
Mark as Helpful
Report Abuse

show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Has some real personal issues.
Mark as Helpful | 5 people found this helpful
Report Abuse
Next: Credentials
The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.
Jon A Middleton, MD

Is this you? Claim profile
Home > Find a Primary Care Doctor > UT > Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors > Dr. Jon Middleton, MD > Patient Reviews
Awards & Pr

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews#ixzz3o6EBNZzO

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter