I actually posted my thoughts on gun control here to get them on the record. I came up with the idea after Newtown. Remember where you heard this plan, it will help reduce senseless killings without impacting guns used for target shooting, hunting or home defense. Great stuff!
[/quote]

LOL, in your mind it's on record, what record are your referring to?. Question is, who is it in your mind you think you are? No need to publicly answer, because you already subconsciously did. For someone that's living such a happy life, why is there a need for you to come here a knowingly give your malcontent opinions. Wait you already answered that question as well. Your so transparent, seriously just give it up. BTW, this is the first time I've ever publicly responded to this type misguided illusions from a member here. You illusion of yourself is plainly seen by most on here. Enforce the thousands of laws we have and get rid of gun free zones, that's the best plan we can hope for. There will always be evil in this world and there'll always be stupidity and neither one will ever be fixed by any law or laws, period. Thanks for wasting my time.