Gee, "Tyrone"......

Welcome to the Campfire....

We've had a shortage of knowITall Buttheads showing up to be replacement trolls, for the previous ones that everyone put on ignore and they got tired of being ignored so they went elsewhere to be INternet knowITalls and Buttheads.....

Hope you enjoy your stay here.... I'm sure it won't last long per usual... unless you're like MR. Padidler... who just shows up every 4 or 5 years to be a dick for a week or two and then forgets we Surfs until the next time he gets bored....

it was kinda nice for his to show up pics of his "theatre" room with his pictures on the wall taken by all the cameras he owns, on top of his 45,000 Dollar Shotguns....trying to impress us all that he must be smarter than everyone here because he has a lot of expensive stuff....

I've been around people with a lot more wealth, and more public notoriety than he'll ever have, so I'm not overly impressed...but maybe someone else is...

anyway welcome to the Campfire and enjoy your week to 2 weeks journey slumming with we peons, surfs and peasants...

So a hardy campfire GFY to one of our newest guests...