The doc corrected me on my error and rightfully so. No problems on this end, admit and move on.

Now, not sure of where he practices presently, however my best friend is an MD and until he moved for better opportunity we spent more than a little time together. The guy is quick, smart and compassionate along with having an excellent reputation in internal medicine. Last time I saw him was in Fla at a shoot together. Driving back his phone rang and it was the owner of the range. One of his workers was having a diabetic and hypertensive episode-forgot their meds-and being out in the country called doc for advice. He asked some questions, then we went to the pharmacy, picked up what was needed, turned around and drove back. Made sure the patient was back on track and back to the motel we went. 3 hours out of his way total. The easy way out would have been to say call EMS

Charge? Zaharo. He could buy $40,000 shotguns-and has spent much more than that on them since I've known him-and it wouldn't dent his wallet. He even paid for the prescription out of his own pocket.

His patients love him, the nurses love him. Down to earth as they come.

He's what we call the real deal. More need to follow his example.

Last edited by battue; 10/09/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler