"Living in the Right Wing bubble" was based more on evolution than substantive choice, more empirical than spiritual,and certainly not from any state of paranoia......since I can spit twice and hit Harvard Square from here, grew up and was educated in the Boston area institutions.Listened to the Liberal professors.

Point being,the Progressive/Liberal culture here would make what you have in Utah look like a bunch of lightweights.

So I listened and watched as all their "ideas" and increased regulations failed miserably,solved no problems,until it dawned on me..."These people don't know what the hell they are doing". I learned to NEVER trust them.All they do is leave society in a state of disarray,spend endlessly as they look to government for all the solutions,and pontificate.

It hasn't changed. Your solutions are "old",have not worked, and never will. The evidence is no further away than the banning of automatic weapons, the murder rates in Chicago and many other metropolitan areas of this and other countries.

The solutions lie elsewhere. I'm not pretentious enough to lecture people on here that I have the answer, but I know....you don't.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.