Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Stories like this put a little bounce in my step.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by RickyD

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen.
Well, past history regarding this family and the damn Dems in general make it a somewhat safe bet that she walks..
Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.
"OUR" fault? What are "WE" to do? Drive up to her limo and, when she rolls down the window, tell her she needs to follow us to the local prison? Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??

Oh, that's right, WE voted in all those 'conservatives' in the House and Senate to do "OUR" job.. How has THAT worked out?

Face it RickyD, "WE" can't do squat unless and until enough of the American citizens rise up and, by force, take over the damned gov't and throw all these bums OUT on their collective azzes.. Not gonna happen ---- yet.. smile smile

We could do that but there are lots of intermediate steps that could and should be done first. Look at the civil rights movement, for example. And before marches demonstrations and sit-ins, how about just writing, calling, and otherwise becoming a festered wound to our representatives. I truly believe that 95% on this forum do nothing more than gripe on here and with whoever else will listen, but never to the people who could make a difference. If our lawmakers started getting millions of pieces of mail a day over this traitor, neither they nor the post office could ignore it. How much does a letter cost? It's not worth the price of freedom, I believe.

Something as significant as putting peoples lives in jeopardy so she can sell her office to the highest bidder and cover up many criminal issues is just too much to allow to slide. If we do, America will never be the same, not that it can be anyway, but it will sink even faster that it is now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stories like this put a little bounce in my step.....
Then write your representatives.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
promising to go after her after you are elected president does no good

there needs to be a strategy to get her during the race this fall

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I gotta believe some of these "intelligence services" have copies of obongo's sealed records and other dirt. I'd like to think they have the inclination to blackmail him with them but I'm not going to hold my breath.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
...and Obama will pardon her and its a mute point.

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555

In a 'normal' time that would make her undetectable. Now, anybodies bet.

Carpe' Scrotum
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It will be slow rolled like the Keystone Pipeline and ultimately squashed by the administration. As far a revolt within the intelligence agencies and FBI over it, there will be lots of hand-ringing and hot air but these people are mostly bureaucrats that aren't going to give up there cushy jobs over it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Doesn't she have to be convicted before she's pardoned?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Doesn't she have to be convicted before she's pardoned?

No.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

A former FBI agent told me this fall, that from his connections, the case is an "open and shut case"; in other words, she's guilty.

The question is, he told me, whether the DOJ will do anything with it.

It seems the answer to that question will also tell whether there is still the rule of law in this country and would be another indicator of where in the Great Slide this country is.

I have heard and read the same information. For our country's sake, the DOJ needs to prosecute. As someone else has said, if we lose the rule of law, we'll have lost our Republic.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As someone else has said, if we lose the rule of law, we'll have lost our Republic.

If that's the criteria we lost our Republic.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by Steve
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious

Lynch will drag her feet until Hildabeast wins the Democratic nomination and then won't indict her. Lynch has had enough evidence to indict for a long time.

Obama will pardon her at that point. Her followers will still vote for her and they will forever worship at the feet of Obama as the messiah who tried to save America.

Thank you Ricky for digging up this information. I agree that the Intell community and the FBI will fall apart. But, I think that is what Obama and Hillary always wanted.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
If she gets away with this, I will have no faith in the rule of law, and I think she will get away with it.. It sets a precedent that is they don't have to obey the laws,, , , then, neither do we.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by RickyD
[quote=Redneck][quote=RickyD]

. I truly believe that 95% on this forum do nothing more than gripe on here and with whoever else will listen, but never to the people who could make a difference. If our lawmakers started getting millions of pieces of mail a day over this traitor, neither they nor the post office could ignore it. How much does a letter cost? It's not worth the price of freedom, I believe.

Ive taken your attitude RD since last Fall.

written over 10 times since Sept as the Hillary case has turned, figuring if we would just squeak in unison the loudest, we could move this needle and stick a stake in this Vampire.

Along the way, have also written on Constitutional carry bills, and absurd gun control methods proposed every time.

If we go down, each will have to look at what theyve done to help save it. If I can tap out messages here to complain, I can tap out messages to those who SHOULD know how we feel to complain.

If we dont,how else do they know what is an important issue to us.

So write boys, often, and loudly. Let them know Americans are watching, and not their tvs.

I hope that diabolical, lieing, corrupt "human paraquat" gets whats coming to her.

Last edited by WillARights; 03/02/16.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.