Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
notice how there is not a word, not a single trumpest who argued with any of the charges I made in the first post. no one will say that any of that is wrong. trumpest maintaining true to form. don't respond to anything specific just impune everyone else. trump would be proud your good students.

[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lolol,....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

PAIN & GUILT-
As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

ANGER & BARGAINING- Butthurt Cruz supporters here
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

"DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-

As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-

During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living.

You have made it through the 7 stages of grief.

Last edited by heavywalker; 05/04/16.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jimmy Carter was a God Fearing Man too.......

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
. trump would be proud your good students.

We are such good students, we even learned how to spell ' you're ' grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
:

"Say, BABY..."
"buhbuh"
"BABY!"
"BUhBUHhh!"
HALILUJA!!PRAISE GAWDAH!
"BahhhBUHHH!" [Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol, cummins is still butt hurt.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have never seen such a flood of estrogen, next thing we will hear from you is your experiences in the women's rest room at Target.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A. I did not call you a whiner
B. One can teach ALL the values you speak of without religion.
C. Why should I fear God?

With all due respect, no you can't. Without a lawgiver all moral judgments are ultimately subjective.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here.

Welcome to the voice in my head nearly every time I read one of your posts.
If you ain't beotchin', you ain't breathin'......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Lighten up Francis!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[video:youtube]lxaKUo5naoY[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan

With all due respect, no you can't. Without a lawgiver all moral judgments are ultimately subjective.
Do me a favor, Jordan, and spell out the word God for me.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

Looks like I'll have to vote for all the establishment hacks the "new face of the GOP" trump voters in north carolina still put on the ballot for the local races.

laughing at Bristoe's 'new GOP'

Same GOPe Senators
Same GOPe Congressmen

Too bad the Trump train didn't give you a local connector to the clue bus.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
notice how there is not a word, not a single trumpest who argued with any of the charges I made in the first post. no one will say that any of that is wrong. trumpest maintaining true to form. don't respond to anything specific just impune everyone else. trump would be proud your good students.

[Linked Image]

lol

Awesome!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Incidentally, why am I suppose to fear God? Is he a mean, vindictive sob??

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sprinkles are for winners!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
3/4 of this board also chose a former Democrat and active financial and political supporter of Barak Obama, Harry Reid, Rahm Emmanuel and Terry McCauliffe, a close friend and active political supporter of Hillary Clinton, a man who has advocated nationalizing the banks, praised TARP, praised the gubmint take-over of GM and supported O-care and praised single-payer healthcare over a life-long Republican with impeccable conservative credentials.

Go figure. crazy

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Do me a favor, Jordan, and spell out the word God for me.

And your point is??

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
3/4 of this board also chose a former Democrat and active financial and political supporter of Barak Obama, Harry Reid, Rahm Emmanuel and Terry McCauliffe, a close friend and active political supporter of Hillary Clinton, a man who has advocated nationalizing the banks, praised TARP, praised the gubmint take-over of GM and supported O-care and praised single-payer healthcare over a life-long Republican with impeccable conservative credentials.

Go figure. crazy

Go over to the butthurt corner with the rest of 'em.

They're recent castaways from the GOP, but you've *never* been a part of it.

I'm sure it won't take long for them to see what they've hooked up with.

It's your chance to be a genuine educator.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,448
Posts18,470,996
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.