Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/04/16.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
vagisil wipes.....
on sale near you.

P.S. try the odor blocker...
once.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Breath deep, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

You will be alright.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
GOD, has nothing to do with this, sir. Besides he said the Bible was his favorite book.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will you vote like you did in 2008 to turn it over to [bleep], the next Zero in Chief?

Dave

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I sent a prayer up for the whiny f a g s last night.

Hope it helps.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz is more qualified as a TV evangelist than President. His piety was over the top IMHBO. With Trump you know exactly what you are getting . . . A great communicator, an accomplished business man, and a man who unabashedly loves his country.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The truth is that quite a number here delighted in spreading rumors and outright lies about Cruz.
My admiration for those folks is somewhat restrained.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I would not call Trump a godless man. Trump believes in America first and that is a breath of fresh air.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump has ALWAYS been the ONLY one who stands a chinamans chance in hell of beating Hillary.

Would you rather have Hillary ?

Last edited by bcraig; 05/04/16.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
GOD, has nothing to do with this, sir. Besides he said the Bible was his favorite book.

just like 2 Corinthians right, I tell this to every atheist when this topic comes up. a god fearing people are a good thing to you. religion and Christianity teaches honesty, virtue, and values. would you rather be around people who don't have those qualities?

look talk all the crap you want, call me a whiner, call me whatever you want. I frankly don't care I don't even care if the last 1/4 of people turn against me. I am who I am and am comfortable with that. When the republic was at stake you followed the mob,

since this is gun forum we are one vote away from losing the second amendment. you don't care, trump, trump trump, do the math, do the math.

I knew I would never change any of your minds just the opposite, I want you to comment so the world knows who you are.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good thing Cruz is a Texan.

Makes losing come easier.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Cruz is more qualified as a TV evangelist than President. His piety was over the top IMHBO. With Trump you know exactly what you are getting . . . A great communicator, an accomplished business man, and a man who unabashedly loves his country.
This.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One is a better Christian, the other is the better choice for president. That's all there is to it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

The GOP base is "us" now. If you want to be a member you're welcome. If you don't, that's fine too.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
CC,

How long did it take you to type all that stupid schist anyway?

Travis

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
And so we are faced with a contest between a man utterly contemptible as a human being vs a woman utterly contemptible as a human being.

Conniving and manipulative bitch vs conniving and manipulative baffoon.

Con-man vs criminal.

Mindless Hillary mob voters vs mindless Trump mob voters.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A. I did not call you a whiner
B. One can teach ALL the values you speak of without religion.
C. Why should I fear God?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the fact Trump isn't anyway affiliated with the religious right is a huge plus.

I'm glad he doesn't go on and on about god, queers getting married, which bathroom some poor tranny wants to use or any other feel good social or ecumenical bullschit.

People want a president, not their neighbors preacher.

Now it looks like we get President Clown Shoe.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
CC, The 'right' words do not immediately come to mind. But often things do not make much sense.

I, like you, am a GOD fearing man. I believe in 'the BOOK'.

I also believe the words spoken by King Nebuchadnezzar after he spent some time .... '...as a cow...'!?!?!?

He said that he now understood that "wisdom and power are HIS. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding."

A brief look through history will make you scratch your head at the men that have been 'established and removed'.....

It does not change how they came to be....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,591
Posts18,473,436
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.