I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/04/16.