Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Don't beg those people for their vote. Let them go.

They'll be pissin' and moanin' through the whole election.

We've got a non establishment, America first Nationalist candidate in the GOP for a change. It's time to celebrate. I don't want to have to listen to those ignorant sad sacks any longer.

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

I've lost no emotional energy on this one and will vote for Trump I expect. I know enough about Hillary and the left that I'd default to the other candidate just short of Attila the Hun.

But two things: 1) Trump has had very inconsistent political loyalties if even that. He won by being the bull in the establishment, political, china shop and what he will actually do in policy and especially in regard to the supposed Supreme Court nominees is questionable.

2) Trump used establishment tactics in the character assassination in regard to Cruz and insinuation in regard to cruz's father and Oswald. And most here bought it like the bright bulb in Indiana, like a catfish would stink bait. Like "hope and change."

Let's hope Trump can beat Hillary, put an oar in the water and slowly change the Queen Mary's course. But that's an awful lot to hope for and I'm not convinced it will be done.

So, here we are...... depending on a narcissistic loudmouth to save the country.

And a majority of this forum are cheering.

Thank God I don't have to "listen".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place