Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

I voted for Cruz. He got his azz handed to him. Now I am in full "stop Hillary" mode. You aren't getting Cruz, nor Huckabee, or even Franklin Graham. Jimmy Carter is still a good God-fearing man, and was a catastrophe as President. Thumping the Bible doesn't guarantee divine guidance in your job. Hitler invoked God often, and was positive God was on his side. Did you want him?

What is your next move, beheading all those who were not in lock step with you? BTW, there are other fanatics that take God-fearing stuff serious that beat you to the beheading thing. I'm sure they have a vest for you to wear as you disrupt the GOP Convention.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo