holy crap I was busy all day then I come back to this. its like a bunch of howling wolves. just when I couldn't think it could actually get any worse.

again no one responded to the substance of my claims. If you don't think God matters to this country you have thrown off the very founding itself and the source of your rights as founded by the country.

you know I really don't care what you guys say, I actually accomplished what I wanted, when everything hits the fan I am bringing this thread back as an example that when the republic was at stake you mocked a good and decent man, that being Ted Cruz.

you chose a godless man over a god fearing man, thats ok choices have consequences.

BTW I also came back to something else, several of you took the time to personally message me and tell me thank you for standing up to this BS, They also agreed how nasty its gotten here. There are still people out there that hope like hell the lord still blesses this country I take heart in knowing that. go ahead and be anti religion and try to claim I think I am better than anyone else. I try to live my life as a person of character and virtue. I try to teach my family the same these things are important to me.

Look its ok if you like trump the problem for me is when confronted with evidence you attack the messenger.