Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by jorgeI
GOD, has nothing to do with this, sir. Besides he said the Bible was his favorite book.

just like 2 Corinthians right, I tell this to every atheist when this topic comes up. a god fearing people are a good thing to you. religion and Christianity teaches honesty, virtue, and values. would you rather be around people who don't have those qualities?

look talk all the crap you want, call me a whiner, call me whatever you want. I frankly don't care I don't even care if the last 1/4 of people turn against me. I am who I am and am comfortable with that. When the republic was at stake you followed the mob,

since this is gun forum we are one vote away from losing the second amendment. you don't care, trump, trump trump, do the math, do the math.

I knew I would never change any of your minds just the opposite, I want you to comment so the world knows who you are.

One can be god fearing without having to drop his name in hopes of the crowd screaming hallelujah every chance he gets

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell