Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The majority of posters on here are just like the majority of Americans.......they do not believe in God. Boy, are they in for a surprise come Judgment Day. I place Trump in the same category I do with the Democrat politicians....he is a gifted liar, and a proven one at that. Running the Miss America pageant does not qualify one to be president. But, faced with either he or Hillary, I have no choice but to vote for him. It's the lesser of two evils thing.

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Forgiveness doesn't seem to come easy for you...............

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Cruz never had a chance at beating hildog anyway.

The republican party has been dying ever since McCain lost. When Romney lost, it should have been a wake up call that something wasn't right. Cruz would have been more of the same. He simply couldn't win.

If the republicans want to stay relevant in today's society, they are going to have to move towards the libertarian center with someone like Trump and distance themselves from evangelists like Huckabee or Cruz. At this point it should be apparent that the same old game isn't working anymore.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Sweet Jesus, what a puzzy /\ /\ /\
this

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The majority of posters on here are just like the majority of Americans.......they do not believe in God. Boy, are they in for a surprise come Judgment Day......

Is that you Miss Cleo???

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by justin10mm

The republican party has been dying ever since McCain lost. When Romney lost, it should have been a wake up call that something wasn't right. Cruz would have been more of the same. He simply couldn't win.

If the republicans want to stay relevant in today's society, they are going to have to move towards the libertarian center with someone like Trump and distance themselves from evangelists like Huckabee or Cruz. At this point it should be apparent that the same old game isn't working anymore.

You do realize that virtually every single poll on the subject has Trump as the least likely Republican to be able to beat Hilldog? In other words, by nominating him, we selected the candidate least likely to deny her the election. It's as if Republicans (Trump supporters) wanted her to be elected and set out to make it happen. That's why I've consistently said Trump is a "stalking horse" for Hillary. Trump has the highest negatives of any candidate in modern political history and we made him our nominee? Jesus we're stupid. mad

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The butt-hurt runs deep with this one.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Oh yeah, the polls.

Did the polls show Trump being where he is now?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by muffin
CC, The 'right' words do not immediately come to mind. But often things do not make much sense.

I, like you, am a GOD fearing man. I believe in 'the BOOK'.

I also believe the words spoken by King Nebuchadnezzar after he spent some time .... '...as a cow...'!?!?!?

He said that he now understood that "wisdom and power are HIS. It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding."

A brief look through history will make you scratch your head at the men that have been 'established and removed'.....

It does not change how they came to be....

WOW. The mindless discourse of these political opinion threads has achieved Nadir. This guy makes R.J and CC look as smart as Carl Rove.

mike r I too once spent time as a cow. What's for dinner?

in India

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is one of the dumbest threads this year, political or not.

And considering that ludicrous April Fools thread, that's saying something.

No surprise it'd be cuminscowdung who'd be the OP tho.

Personally I think anybody who makes it to running for Pres is far beyond God-fearing. These days I doubt such a man hasn't made many, many deals with the devil.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

-I could go on.

-

Here we go.

#1. If you truly are as religious as you claim to be, you better be scared that you spelled God with a lower case "g". Since we are judging and all and you feel some sort of moral high ground.

#2. God is sovereign. If it was God's will that Cruz won, he would have won. God obviously has a plan for Trump. Whether it be a Saul like conversion, something is in the works. It is not up to you to question God.

#3. There is nothing "unchristian" about single payer health care. Don't mix religion and government. That is a huge mistake.

#4. omitted

#5. Cruz ain't no saint.

#6. Cruz bore much false witness too.

#7. Bullied? Really? You are buying into the Hillary narrative?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The choice is Hitlery or the GOP nominee (Trump).

There is no third choice.

Choose, and choose wisely.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan

You do realize that virtually every single poll on the subject has Trump as the least likely Republican to be able to beat Hilldog? In other words, by nominating him, we selected the candidate least likely to deny her the election. It's as if Republicans (Trump supporters) wanted her to be elected and set out to make it happen. That's why I've consistently said Trump is a "stalking horse" for Hillary. Trump has the highest negatives of any candidate in modern political history and we made him our nominee? Jesus we're stupid. mad

I'm trying sort out the "we" part when you talk about him being nominated.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Religion and politics.....it's like dumb and dumber.

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kciH
Originally Posted by RobJordan

I'm trying sort out the "we" part when you talk about him being nominated.

Why do you quote that jackass?

No one cares what he thinks, and the PRK will go Hitlery anyway, so his vote (like his opinion) matters not at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by norm99
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
The people ran the best candidates off early, we got stuck with the last two. This country doesn't want a God-fearing person in charge. They want what they want, period. Now we will all have to live with the consequences. Like when Israel said give us a king, they got Saul, we will get who we get, and suffer accordingly. JMHO

I wonder how many here and across the nation got down on their knees and prayed about the options or instead followed the crowd [ pied piper]

It supprised me when Carson and Huckabee supported Trump Whom I believe is a deciever.

norm
Maybe you should rethink that conclusion, considering who supports him.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The majority of posters on here are just like the majority of Americans.......they do not believe in God. Boy, are they in for a surprise come Judgment Day......

Is that you Miss Cleo???
Seriously.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pal
The butt-hurt runs deep with this one.

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Oh yeah, the polls.

Did the polls show Trump being where he is now?
Bingo. We've been assured with straight faced confidence from day one that Trump will not be the Republican nominee.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

-I could go on.

If you weren't already disgusted with most here, you haven't really been reading the posts.

To pretend god has anything to do with this site is delusional

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 14 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.