Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No reason to argue. If you don't want to be a part of the new GOP, move on.

Nobody's begging you to stay.

Bristoe - the man who doesn't vote.

Spokesman for the *new GOP*.

LMFBO

You can go to. Your vote won't be missed. You're just in the way.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not happy with Trump. But America is dead for shure if Hitlery ever walks behind the desk in the Oval.
I do not understand the Trump phenomenon. America is a representative republic and I'll be damned if I can figure out exactly what Trump represents. If he wins, it will be a crapshoot.
But if Hilliary takes the oath, the crapshoot becomes pure snake eyes.
As a long time Republican with a big libertarian bent, I've been stunned time and time again by the party's incredible skill at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, time and time and time and time again. Whose fault is that? Republican voters', period. I'm innocent of that because I live in Montana and we NEVER get to vote in time for it to matter.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Let see......the system is set up to give the people a choice.

Those people who did not make the same choice as you are 'frankly disgusting'....

This is the quintessential liberal mindset....

I agree but please admit that you had to look up "quintessential" in the thesaurus.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'm not happy with Trump. But America is dead for shure if Hitlery ever walks behind the desk in the Oval.
I do not understand the Trump phenomenon. America is a representative republic and I'll be damned if I can figure out exactly what Trump represents.

America First Nationalism.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I just want to say how disgusted I am about some of the people around here. I considered most people around here as people who vote the right way and are better than the commie libs like so many out there. When history is written I want it to say how many of you acted

- you chose a man who has never asked god for forgiveness
- you chose a man who glorified and bragged about infidelity
- you chose a man who said his battle with venereal disease was his own Vietnam
- you chose a man that at the same time bragged about infidelity took off an ran with a false story about his opponent having affairs
- you chose a man who bullied and insulted women
- you chose a man who bore false witness about his opponents
- you chose a man who accused Ted cruz's dad of being involved with the JFK assassination
-you chose a man who donated several times to hillary clinton
-you chose a man who gave 25 grand to terry mcauliff to legalize felons to vote
-you chose a man that never speaks of the constitution over one that talks about it in almost every speech
-you chose a man who supports single payer healthcare
-you chose a man who supports planned parenthood
-you chose a man who told the new york times he doesn't mean what he says about controlling immigration
-you chose a man who would not ban partial birth abortion
-I could go on.

-you mocked ted cruz's religion, you mocked his dad and his family. Yes the people on this very board did all this.
-you bought into the mob mentality
-you ignored all evidence to the contrary, you ignored math, video etc. It didn't matter trump really could have shot someone and you would still support him.

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

Me. "You like me, you really like me!" Thank you. There, I responded to something he said.

Sally Fields from her Oscar speech.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Let me answer this rant with a bit of scripture:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Everything you say about Trump might be true but for all you know Cruz could be worse. The Bible says that you can't know his heart and you don't know him personally well enough to judge his actions. For all you know, he chuckles inside and laughs at the rubes every time he quotes the Bible or exhorts "the body of Christ". Not saying that he does, but you have no way of knowing he doesn't.

If you to decide your vote on the perceived morality of any candidate, you are already deceived.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This manufactured lie about Trump being against women is crazy. I bet all of us can think of a few women we dislike and would call them quite unimaginable things. That does not make us hate women in general. Every time some posts make the statement about trump being anti-women, I just laugh and shake my head.......here's your hat.

Last edited by kingfisher; 05/04/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cisco1

I do not trust Trump…….I think he will side with the gun grabbers.
But, we live in interesting times.
The judgement of many members here is deplorable.

You still believe in the Boogey Man?

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A. I did not call you a whiner
B. One can teach ALL the values you speak of without religion.
C. Why should I fear God?

A) I would call it a rather angry expression of his opinion. Sometimes those are completely justified.
B) Perhaps, but consider where those values that I think you believe in originated.
C) Because sir, some day soon you will stand before Him and there is nothing in the whole universe you will have to say that will excuse you. And there IS only "one thing" that will.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How bout snappin a pic the next time you walk on water.

You know, so we'll all know who you are.

Stones and Glass Houses and all of that stuff.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree but please admit that you had to look up "quintessential" in the thesaurus.

NEVER!

I'm a Professor Emeritus! laugh

( so you don't have to google it or look it up, Emeritus is latin for 'has been' grin )

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cisco1

I do not trust Trump…….I think he will side with the gun grabbers.
But, we live in interesting times.
The judgement of many members here is deplorable.
Gun grabber? He carries, and will make NY,NJ, etc., respect our concealed weapon licenses like drivers licenses. His sons hunt.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

No reason to argue. If you don't want to be a part of the new GOP, move on.

Nobody's begging you to stay.

Bristoe - the man who doesn't vote.

Spokesman for the *new GOP*.

LMFBO

You can go to. Your vote won't be missed. You're just in the way.

Hey! Look!

Bristoe gave me a "get out of voting free" card!

Fill out your early voting paperwork as soon as possible. I'd hate to see something happen to change your mind before the election.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Use it.

Nobody cares. You've been spewing your anti Trump crap for months.

It isn't your GOP any longer. There's no reason for you to be a part of it. Find another party.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cumminscowboy: I only wish you could visualize how stupid you make yourself out to be/sound!
Your opinion of anyone makes NO never mind to me what so ever!
Get down off your high-horse and get ready to endorse Donald J. Trump!
To do otherwise would only verify/compound your stupidity.
"the hildabeast" would be 1,000 times worse as President than Donald Trump would be.
Donald J. Trump was not my first second, second or third choice for the Republican Presidential candidate but I would 1,000 times over prefer "The Donald" than "the hildabeast"!
Better to get 85% of what I want in a candidate (with Donlad J. Trump!) than getting ABSOLUTELY nothing (with the hildabeast"!) I want!
Wouldn't you say?
Or is your bruised ego standing in the way of you making an intelligent decision?
Sheesh man, get over yourself and do what is best for the country, for the world and for your progeny.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I had a boss that spoke like CC once. Good ole Georgia boy that loved the lord and was a proud Baptist. He looked down on us unfortunate Catholics because we were not born again so we never knew the lord.

Caught him in his office one day with a briefcase full of hustler magazines. Hustler magazines of all things . I also found out he was boinking a separated woman from Georgia that was working in our dept.

Most likely this dimwit voted for Cruz

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Let me answer this rant with a bit of scripture:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Everything you say about Trump might be true but for all you know Cruz could be worse. The Bible says that you can't know his heart and you don't know him personally well enough to judge his actions. For all you know, he chuckles inside and laughs at the rubes every time he quotes the Bible or exhorts "the body of Christ". Not saying that he does, but you have no way of knowing he doesn't.

If you to decide your vote on the perceived morality of any candidate, you are already deceived.

Burn on the Bernie/Clinton voter.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't beg those people for their vote. Let them go.

They'll be pissin' and moanin' through the whole election.

We've got a non establishment, America first Nationalist candidate in the GOP for a change. It's time to celebrate. I don't want to have to listen to those ignorant sad sacks any longer.

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Use it.

Nobody cares. You've been spewing your anti Trump crap for months.

It isn't your GOP any longer. There's no reason for you to be a part of it. Find another party.

Let's go back a few weeks when things weren't so rosey and you were staggering around like a drunk without a dollar.

*Woe is me. The f'n GOP.*

The will of the people, dammit, the will of the people *hic*

Now you got a little Trump train behind you and you've taken over the Republican party.

You're one media hit piece from falling off the wagon.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Like that one.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 65 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,602
Posts18,473,605
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.