Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Don't beg those people for their vote. Let them go.

They'll be pissin' and moanin' through the whole election.

We've got a non establishment, America first Nationalist candidate in the GOP for a change. It's time to celebrate. I don't want to have to listen to those ignorant sad sacks any longer.

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

I've lost no emotional energy on this one and will vote for Trump I expect. I know enough about Hillary and the left that I'd default to the other candidate just short of Attila the Hun.

But two things: 1) Trump has had very inconsistent political loyalties if even that. He won by being the bull in the establishment, political, china shop and what he will actually do in policy and especially in regard to the supposed Supreme Court nominees is questionable.

2) Trump used establishment tactics in the character assassination in regard to Cruz and insinuation in regard to cruz's father and Oswald. And most here bought it like the bright bulb in Indiana, like a catfish would stink bait. Like "hope and change."

Let's hope Trump can beat Hillary, put an oar in the water and slowly change the Queen Mary's course. But that's an awful lot to hope for and I'm not convinced it will be done.

So, here we are...... depending on a narcissistic loudmouth to save the country.

And a majority of this forum are cheering.

Thank God I don't have to "listen".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ingwe

No, you Moron....

we never freed them, just worked them to death and had the Irish bury them along the tracks where they fell....

Your history is way off.

They weren't dying. They were napping because they were lazy.

There's historical documentation on youtube.

Clark

You don't need You tube as long as you have an old copy of Blazing Saddles..

" Dock that [ bleep] a days pay for sleeping' on the job..." grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Glad to see you giving the Irish proper credit wink

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Don't beg those people for their vote. Let them go.

They'll be pissin' and moanin' through the whole election.

We've got a non establishment, America first Nationalist candidate in the GOP for a change. It's time to celebrate. I don't want to have to listen to those ignorant sad sacks any longer.

Just-let-them-go.

If they stick around they'll turn the GOP back into chit at the first opportunity.

That's all they're good for.

I've lost no emotional energy on this one and will vote for Trump I expect. I know enough about Hillary and the left that I'd default to the other candidate just short of Attila the Hun.

But two things: 1) Trump has had very inconsistent political loyalties if even that. He won by being the bull in the establishment, political, china shop and what he will actually do in policy and especially in regard to the supposed Supreme Court nominees is questionable.

2) Trump used establishment tactics in the character assassination in regard to Cruz and insinuation in regard to cruz's father and Oswald. And most here bought it like the bright bulb in Indiana, like a catfish would stink bait. Like "hope and change."

Let's hope Trump can beat Hillary, put an oar in the water and slowly change the Queen Mary's course. But that's an awful lot to hope for and I'm not convinced it will be done.

So, here we are...... depending on a narcissistic loudmouth to save the country.

And a majority of this forum are cheering.

Thank God I don't have to "listen".

I wish to f*ck you didn't have to talk.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Now, Im just waiting for the Irish to be freed.......but we are white, so we are wayyyyyyyyy down on the list....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey cimmin somewhere ever hear of separation of church and state?? amazing how holier than thow people spew stuff ever hear of the christian crusades?? makes the muzzies look like pussies

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Now, Im just waiting for the Irish to be freed.......but we are white, so we are wayyyyyyyyy down on the list....

Rock bottom on the list but there's still whiskey.... and ice

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The butthurt is strong in this one too!"

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I am only going to take one day to be pissed off about this tomorrow is a new day, so I am not going to comment on this thread after this.

look Some would say why come on and piss in everyone's cheerios.

I love this country, do any of you knuckle heads realize how much you owe to the sacrifices so many have made for this nation? Just about all of us have a warm home to come home to, lights to turn on, food in the kitchen, gas in our cars, so many magnificent things. Just about all of it was invited in america, Just about all of it was a result of people being free, people being able to do what they wanted with their property, You owe the very circumstances you live in at this very moment because of the amazing country that our founders created. Without which who the hell knows what our lives would be but I can guarantee you one thing it would not be anywhere near what it is now. Stop and think about that just for a second. George Washington, Ben Franklin, John locke, What these men put into motion we owe and incredible debt of gratitude to for what they created. For all you athiest's out there I believe our nation was inspired by god. I believe god has blessed this country with more prosperity than the world has ever known.

I believe the reason God, with a capital G, has blessed this country is because we have stood for the right things. We have only asked for enough room to bury our dead after a war. Somehow freeing others has made us prosper even more. The individual has been empowered everyone prospers more,

I for one think character matters, I think honesty matter, I think fidelity matters. The Constitution is merely a piece of paper. If our leaders don't have character if they don't have virtue the constitution is not enough to restrain them. I don't think Donald Trump has character or virtue and for me that MATTERS ALOT.

owe say what you want about your holyier than thou, whatever. My belief in god, my belief in that there is life beyond this earth is what makes me try to be a decent person. If not why not steal, why not cheat on my wife, why not do whatever the hell to get whatever gain I can? Christ and his teachings are what helps me know right from wrong.

I just think a president who believes the same thing would make a better president. Trump doesn't give 2 [bleep] about God. The other choice was a god fearing man. who was mocked by so many people including people here. Frankly I just wanted my disgust of it put in record. If Trump becomes president I hope he becomes the best president we have ever had. I hope like hell I am wrong and will come on here and beg everyone for forgiveness. I love this country too much. I hope the dreams of the founding fathers and of Ronald Reagan and so many others stay true and that we somehow become a shinyier city on a hill. That is my desire. peace out!!!!

Oh man, you are so far off. The country has been, and always will be rotten at the core. From the very beginning it's been that way. I never get you "christians" who think that somehow this country was some sort of christian utopia. It never existed.

No wonder why you bought into Cruz, hook line, and sinker. That's what he was counting on. But, most Christian's with an ounce of discernment realized he was nothing but a snake oil salesmen, with a snake oil salesmen father and a big bank wife.

You idolize people waaaaaay too much.

cumminscowboy wanted a national preacher, not a president. His holier than thou bit is exactly the problem with evangelicals; they want to force everyone else to believe just like them, or live under their idea of a religious utopia. It's the legacy of the Puritans, and a damned shameful one at that as it leads to dissention and tyranny.

You're painting with an overly broad brush. Remember Trump actually won the evangelical vote by a pretty wide margin. The real legacy of the Puritans is that peculiar strain of American progressivism that seeks to remake the world in its vision of perfection. It is no coincidence that this legacy finds it most fervent expression in New England today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Calvin
I am only going to take one day to be pissed off about this tomorrow is a new day, so I am not going to comment on this thread after this.

look Some would say why come on and piss in everyone's cheerios.

I love this country, do any of you knuckle heads realize how much you owe to the sacrifices so many have made for this nation? Just about all of us have a warm home to come home to, lights to turn on, food in the kitchen, gas in our cars, so many magnificent things. Just about all of it was invited in america, Just about all of it was a result of people being free, people being able to do what they wanted with their property, You owe the very circumstances you live in at this very moment because of the amazing country that our founders created. Without which who the hell knows what our lives would be but I can guarantee you one thing it would not be anywhere near what it is now. Stop and think about that just for a second. George Washington, Ben Franklin, John locke, What these men put into motion we owe and incredible debt of gratitude to for what they created. For all you athiest's out there I believe our nation was inspired by god. I believe god has blessed this country with more prosperity than the world has ever known.

I believe the reason God, with a capital G, has blessed this country is because we have stood for the right things. We have only asked for enough room to bury our dead after a war. Somehow freeing others has made us prosper even more. The individual has been empowered everyone prospers more,

I for one think character matters, I think honesty matter, I think fidelity matters. The Constitution is merely a piece of paper. If our leaders don't have character if they don't have virtue the constitution is not enough to restrain them. I don't think Donald Trump has character or virtue and for me that MATTERS ALOT.

owe say what you want about your holyier than thou, whatever. My belief in god, my belief in that there is life beyond this earth is what makes me try to be a decent person. If not why not steal, why not cheat on my wife, why not do whatever the hell to get whatever gain I can? Christ and his teachings are what helps me know right from wrong.

I just think a president who believes the same thing would make a better president. Trump doesn't give 2 [bleep] about God. The other choice was a god fearing man. who was mocked by so many people including people here. Frankly I just wanted my disgust of it put in record. If Trump becomes president I hope he becomes the best president we have ever had. I hope like hell I am wrong and will come on here and beg everyone for forgiveness. I love this country too much. I hope the dreams of the founding fathers and of Ronald Reagan and so many others stay true and that we somehow become a shinyier city on a hill. That is my desire. peace out!!!!

Oh man, you are so far off. The country has been, and always will be rotten at the core. From the very beginning it's been that way. I never get you "christians" who think that somehow this country was some sort of christian utopia. It never existed.

No wonder why you bought into Cruz, hook line, and sinker. That's what he was counting on. But, most Christian's with an ounce of discernment realized he was nothing but a snake oil salesmen, with a snake oil salesmen father and a big bank wife.

You idolize people waaaaaay too much.

cumminscowboy wanted a national preacher, not a president. His holier than thou bit is exactly the problem with evangelicals; they want to force everyone else to believe just like them, or live under their idea of a religious utopia. It's the legacy of the Puritans, and a damned shameful one at that as it leads to dissention and tyranny.

You're painting with an overly broad brush. Remember Trump actually won the evangelical vote by a pretty wide margin. The real legacy of the Puritans is that peculiar strain of American progressivism that seeks to remake the world in its vision of perfection. It is no coincidence that this legacy finds it most fervent expression in New England today.

No broader a brush than the OP and those like him who claim that any who did or now support Trump (the alternative is Hitlery folks, THINK) aren't believers in God, yada yada yada.

We've got folks ridiculous enough over this to swear they will sit home and give Hitlery a 1/2 vote advantage in their state, and others praying that someone Lee Harvey Oswald's Trump instead of concentrating on beating Hitlery, retaining a majority in the House and growing the majority in the Senate. These people need to pull their heads out of their asses, put their big boy pants on, and get to work beating Hitlery.

Agreed on Puritanism having that as the largest part of the legacy, however.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

I voted for Cruz. He got his azz handed to him. Now I am in full "stop Hillary" mode. You aren't getting Cruz, nor Huckabee, or even Franklin Graham. Jimmy Carter is still a good God-fearing man, and was a catastrophe as President. Thumping the Bible doesn't guarantee divine guidance in your job. Hitler invoked God often, and was positive God was on his side. Did you want him?

What is your next move, beheading all those who were not in lock step with you? BTW, there are other fanatics that take God-fearing stuff serious that beat you to the beheading thing. I'm sure they have a vest for you to wear as you disrupt the GOP Convention.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hatari

I just want those to know that did this here I will not forget who you are, your frankly disgusting and let history so write it.
-

I voted for Cruz. He got his azz handed to him. Now I am in full "stop Hillary" mode.

Cummins will need his god if Hillary gets elected. Religion has proven to be a cohesive element in society during its darkest days, when all else is lost....

She is the personification of evil,and the nicknames she gets like "Hitlery" are a lot closer to the truth than you would ever want...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
People here that don't vote for Trump are idiots. You may fear what Trump might do, but Hillary is already outlining the anti-gun executive actions she plans on taking. At this point even if Donald Trump were to come out and say he was going to reinstate the AWB he would be preferable to Hillary. She intends on trying to more or less completely disarm us.

These people need to wake the frick up and realize that Hillaty is what they call an existential threat. Obama is just a selfish twat, Hillary is pure evil.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JoeBob
She intends on trying to more or less completely disarm us.

These people need to wake the frick up and realize that Hillaty is what they call an existential threat. Obama is just a selfish twat, Hillary is pure evil.

From there history shows us its a short step to the ovens and the pits...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The natives loved this country too, until a boatload of God fearing immigrants came over and killed them. I guess the belief in a "Great Spirit" wasnt enough.

So.....

Trump believes in God, Cruz believes in God. Both are sinners.

Both are equal. Period.

Why organized religion wants to make it complicated is beyond me. But its likely money and power.

Always is............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
3/4 of this board chose a godless man over a god fearing man

I have always believed that there will be many real surprises on Judgement Day.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
3/4 of this board chose a godless man over a god fearing man

I have always believed that there will be many real surprises on Judgement Day.

It's hard not to get the impression that some "Christians" are looking forward to it primarily to see people they disagree with on the internet cast into eternal damnation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rock bottom on the list but there's still whiskey.... and ice

You crossed the line, NOW this thread has gone to schitt....I hope mathman doesn't see this....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You crossed the line, NOW this thread has gone to schitt....I hope mathman doesn't see this....

Hope he does wink

And I'll have Miller Lite too while we're at it grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

-

I voted for Cruz. He got his azz handed to him. Now I am in full "stop Hillary" mode. You aren't getting Cruz, nor Huckabee, or even Franklin Graham. Jimmy Carter is still a good God-fearing man, and was a catastrophe as President. Thumping the Bible doesn't guarantee divine guidance in your job. Hitler invoked God often, and was positive God was on his side. Did you want him?

What is your next move, beheading all those who were not in lock step with you? BTW, there are other fanatics that take God-fearing stuff serious that beat you to the beheading thing. I'm sure they have a vest for you to wear as you disrupt the GOP Convention.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 35, BallisticBRYAN, Akhutr, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,389 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,884
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.