Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by KC
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by KC
Originally Posted by Longbob

Do you lock your house?

I put dead bolts on my doors because I get better rates on my homeowners insurance. But I don't bother to use them. If someone wants to break into my house, a locked door is not going to stop them.

KC

Just like waiting on your fantasy proposals will stop them. You live in Colorado Springs and don't lock your house? I have a hard time believing you. I bet you don't lock your car either.

My .357 magnum will stop them.

Oh. So you are there 24/7/365. Now I understand better. You must have one hell of an active Amazon Prime account.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When I look at a subject such as the border I try to gather as much information as I can them try to come to a logical opinion. In cases like the border it can be hard to not let emotion get in the way.

What I try to do is to look to those who do no what it is like living close to the problem. There are three here at the Fire I have spent enough time with face to face to be able to say I know and respect them. Greag, Ben, and Blue. They pretty much all say the same thing. I believe them.

I know we have the ability as a country to protect every inch of our southern border but the cost would be staggering. I also undersand just making more laws does nothing to solve the problem. I also know we once were a nation of laws and we will not be murdering people and piling their bodies on the border. To think we would do so is beyond stupid.

Trump has already stated that if he is elected he will start enforcing the immigration laws we already have. If he does so that will be a huge step in the right direction. I believe that is the way we should start to solve this problem. The laws are there, lets use them.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Israel wall works.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just build the damned wall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe that is the way we should start to solve this problem. The laws are there, lets use them.

Might pass a few more regarding hiring illegals, and about the things that we currently give them. And the big one, enforce the laws on all, not just a chosen few. I bear no ill will on people from other countries, until they enter our country illegally. That is their first crime against us. Shows that they will commit more if they deem it necessary. Drug running will require a different strategy, but can be stopped or slowed. This country can do it if the powers that be, want to make it happen. Work visa's with a close eye on the holders might be an option. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.