Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JGRaider
In my very unprofessional opinion, no matter the subject, activity, etc......when human beings get involved it becomes a screwed up mess. That includes Christians, non Christians, agnostics, etc.

Agreed. Wholeheartedly. But in this case the OP didn't state an opinion, he just said this atheists life is gonna suck in Saudi...and its like lighting a roman candle...

I guess thats what open forums are for.

Far be it for me to ever state an unsolicited opinion..... whistle whistle whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In my experience Atheists seem to have a deep need to sermonize their intellect harder than any religious person does the Gospel. Must be a strong addiction as it is awful stupid to do it in Saudi Arabia. I can respect doubts on religion but it ends where ridicule begins, which is where many (not all) atheists start.

Last edited by kenjs1; 09/09/16.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

This is true and very well said.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MojoHand

The religious right has shown over and over they want to legislate morality. Who you can sleep with, who you can marry, what you can put in your body, what you can take out, what bathroom you have to use, what gender you must identify as, how you can protest, etc. etc.

if the religious right gained the power that the house of Saud wields, you'd see the rise and domination of the American Fascists.

Of course, as mentioned, Tom and Jim understood this perfectly; hence, the 'wall of separation' principle.

So you are saying that Thomas Jefferson was pro gay rights?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's take a look at what the Founder of Christianity says,

"Christianity" wasn't "founded by" Jesus. Thank, or blame, the Apostles for that.

The U S A was founded on "Natural Law", and if it was still observed, we would be MORE of a "Christian nation" than we are today.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Ringman
Sauer200,

Some of those that do it come across as obnoxious puuggers. That's what turns a lot of folks off.

Lot's of folks are turned off by the idea they should submit to a Higher Authority than their own. No matter how politely they are introduced to the idea. Don't forget it was religious leaders who put Jesus to death.

You don't listen you turd, it is arseholes like you that are turning people away.

Now go take one for the team and commit suicide.

Ringy can't wrap his brain around that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Saudi religious police would like to talk to you.

Saudi Arabia sentences man to 10 years in jail and 2,000 lashes for tweeting he was atheist
the-sun.png
Published August 31, 2016

A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced a man to ten years in prison and 2,000 lashes for expressing his atheism on Twitter.

A simple reply to the OP would be " Don't tweet in Saudi Arabia"

But Noooooooo...this has to spin out of control immediately because atheists were mentioned and Christians just can't stand that.
I can't believe its gone three pages without getting the pot of abortion or pit bulls stirred up...
The mind boggles when I read some of the things you people actually believe....

Make no mistake about....that was the OP's intention all along.....
What other reason would he have in calling out atheists in the title when Sharia Law should have been the focus....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can there be any doubt that religion causes wars? No thread with religion in it stays civil, even here on the 'Fire.

While I agree with you about religion and wars the fire is hardly a reliable barometer.....

You could post a pic of a box of puppies on the "campfire" and someone would eventually come along and find something about it to chitmouth and argue about....

How do we know your box of puppies are certified and have all their proper papers? They might be illegals.
How can we be certain that the sale proceeds are not being used to fund the Jewish League of One World Government?
Or some other group such as the Masonic Devil Worshipers?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am pretty far right, in fact I am a far enough right Constitutionalist to believe Rush is a rabid liberal, and I am a Christian. I just want to be left alone to believe in what I believe. I have no desire to try to convert anyone who does not ask me questions about my faith. Many here have sat around a campfire with me and can testify to that statement.

The quote of the month right here.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
It's not the religious right that have been driving us in that direction. It's been the liberal atheists.

Originally Posted by RJY66
Lemme get this straight. An atheist gets on Twatter in Saudi Arabia and shares his views with everyone over there....including the authorities who enforce Sharia law....and thereby earns himself 10 years in jail and perpetual ass whippings. Kind of runs contrary to the narrative that atheists are smart don't it?

Not all Atheist are equal, nor are all Christians.

Statement of the year!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Ringman is **THE** Campfire poster child for the ignore function.

He and Savage99 keep new people choosing ignore every day here... As the 'fire burns...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
we just need to send them some more fighter planes and schit. it will be all better then.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Can there be any doubt that religion causes wars? No thread with religion in it stays civil, even here on the 'Fire.

While I agree with you about religion and wars the fire is hardly a reliable barometer.....

You could post a pic of a box of puppies on the "campfire" and someone would eventually come along and find something about it to chitmouth and argue about....

How do we know your box of puppies are certified and have all their proper papers? They might be illegals.
How can we be certain that the sale proceeds are not being used to fund the Jewish League of One World Government?

That's the spirit......all good points too but in the puppies defense...they are the perfect size for kicking....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That's the spirit......all good points too but in the puppies defense...they are the perfect size for kicking....

Now you have done it...serial puppy abuse!

[Linked Image]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

And theres a private label baggie that Costco carries that allows easy access to your weapon in the show in case any negroes in pickups plow through the shower wall.

Sheeese, Didn't the original TRH post on shower guns advocate sealing a SS revolver in a certified acid free vacuum bag modded with an advanced tear notch?

Stick to the script won't you and don't be passing along bad intel.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by carbon12

And theres a private label baggie that Costco carries that allows easy access to your weapon in the show in case any negroes in pickups plow through the shower wall.

Sheeese, Didn't the original TRH post on shower guns advocate sealing a SS revolver in a certified acid free vacuum bag modded with a advanced tear notch?

Stick to the script won't you and don't be passing along bad intel.

In his defence if a big buck black fella burst through his shower curtain there was more chance of him dropping the package and bending over to pick it up than there was he would be opening it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Now you have done it...serial puppy abuse!

[Linked Image]

Snort! That was funny!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Preview of what the US would look like if the religious right ever got the power they seek...

The Christian right would only want to be left to their own.

Scott, absolutely no disrespect intended. But knowledge of the inquisition would lead most free thinking people to another conclusion.

No disrespect intended here either, but I really don't know how the Inquisition and today's practice of Christianity as a parallel ever make it into the darkest or perhaps simplest of minds, let alone "free thinkers". The Inquisition was borne at a time when the "church" had absolute power and if you recall, it is said absolute power corrupts absolutely. And it most certainly did corrupt in as many ways as humanity could find. So, if you really believe there is a parallel between then and now, there is truly nothing more to be said to you about that, but there most certainly is not.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Ringman is **THE** Campfire poster child for the ignore function.

He and Savage99 keep new people choosing ignore every day here... As the 'fire burns...

If we are on ignore, how do you know what we post? Are you omniscient or just guessing?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The man more than likely peruses the fora before he logs in...it is how I saw this post of yours.

Page 4 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (673, 444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 27 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.