Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kingston
What I got from that clip came at the end.

In code, he said follow the money. Someone is looking to make money via increased tensions w/ Ruskyland.

Makes sense to me.

A lot of people are going to make money lots of different ways. This is much more about power than it is about wealth.

Don't 'misunderestimate' the amount of money involved.

Erik Prince....

Robert Harward....

This is about much more than money.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As good as Fynn is, you've got to be even smarter than five minutes ago. It's politics at its serpentine-worst.

And, yes, Kucinich is semi-worthy.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 02/15/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
There's no question that a coup is underway via the intel services.

What is still a question is whether they are rooting out a traitor who colluded with our chief global rival to get elected, or whether this is some some of partisan bullsït. My strong hunch is the former. I think they are closing the pincers on the Trump administration, and letting them hang themselves with their own lies, just as they did with Flynn. I think they've got him. Being smart, deliberate, and I believe patriotic, they are playing this slowly and carefully. Can't really take out a POTUS any other way than slowly, carefully, legally, and with ironclad proof.... I think it's coming.

A few days ago I was predicting President Pence. I will now change that. I think he goes down too. President Ryan within calender year 2017 is my call. And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%. We CANNOT have a POTUS who did that. Period. Surely y'all agree.

What a clusterfück. For the record, while this is very entertaining, it sure ain't what *I* want... I want Trump's economic ideas to get a chance. I was against NAFTA from day one and while protectionism is clearly flawed... it might be LESS flawed than, oh you know, giving away your whole industrial base and turning your citizens into burger-flippers. Just sayin'. crazy

Putin has punked us, people. He wins regardless of the outcome. He has either a) penetrated the highest levels of our government; b) is about to TAKE DOWN an administration, or c) completely neutered a president while creating massive societal upheaval here. Or all three. Win/win/win.

We been owned.

You seem to be a brilliant political strategist.

Had to quote the dipschit, didn't you?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What is still a question is whether they are rooting out a traitor who colluded with our chief global rival to get elected, or whether this is some some of partisan bullsït. My strong hunch is the former. I think they are closing the pincers on the Trump administration, and letting them hang themselves with their own lies, just as they did with Flynn. I think they've got him. Being smart, deliberate, and I believe patriotic, they are playing this slowly and carefully. Can't really take out a POTUS any other way than slowly, carefully, legally, and with ironclad proof.... I think it's coming.

A few days ago I was predicting President Pence. I will now change that. I think he goes down too. President Ryan within calender year 2017 is my call. And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%. We CANNOT have a POTUS who did that. Period. Surely y'all agree.

What a clusterfück. For the record, while this is very entertaining, it sure ain't what *I* want... I want Trump's economic ideas to get a chance. I was against NAFTA from day one and while protectionism is clearly flawed... it might be LESS flawed than, oh you know, giving away your whole industrial base and turning your citizens into burger-flippers. Just sayin'. crazy

Putin has punked us, people. He wins regardless of the outcome. He has either a) penetrated the highest levels of our government; b) is about to TAKE DOWN an administration, or c) completely neutered a president while creating massive societal upheaval here. Or all three. Win/win/win.

We been owned.

Jeff,

1) you did not watch or listen to Kucinich
2) it has come out now that the Hussein administration - THAT YOU VOTED FOR - was in constant communication with Russia during the 2008 election.
3) hint: CIA wants a new Cold War.

You've got your head up your ass.

Last edited by 4ager; 02/15/17.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%.

That explains why Trump hasn't given Soros to the russians grin

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Apparently by "we" you are referring to your liberal pals.

You are owned perhaps, but more to the point, deluded or better, deceived.

I certainly don't agree with you at all, so drop the presumption. It would be sheer lunacy to cheer on the covert intelligence services in a coup. Idiocy would be an improvement--a step or two up the scale.

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

We been owned.

You seem to be a brilliant political strategist.

Had to quote the dipschit, didn't you?

wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Integrity appears to be fleeting if not already GONE from the Officer Corps. There were no laws broken or even "strained". As usual, the coverup is worse than the original sin.
The big issue here is the publication of extremely sensitive, possibly Top Secret information. Since General Flynn is an American, whomever divulged his conversation to the press should have first gone to a Fed Judge, just to get the ball rolling.
It appears this was not done and that is the big issue here. I guarantee you guys there were maybe six or seven people at most involved in this leak and I hope Trump moves quickly to stop this. The democrats are going to make crap up just to get the media going on brainwashing the public.

Yep, the leaks are the crime, not Flynn talking to the Ruskies.

It seems political military officers were promoted during the Obongo years, the Pattons of the Corps were dissed, including Flynn, McCrystal and others.

It's gonna take some effort to root out those players, promote the real soldiers, same with the other departments. The intelligence community is a force within itself. I hope Mad Dog and his cadre can make this happen. With Sessions, Kelly and T-Rex in their slots, maybe this mess, system wide, will get cleaned up.

I sure hope so, as the nation as we know it is in a perilous situation, at a crossroads so to speak.

DF

Yep.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Kucinich's so;e motive is cresting advantage or at least preventing harm to Russia. ucinich's sole consistent characteristic is that he is an old-line Marxist Communist.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Good lord, Russia is less communist than we are now.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Integrity appears to be fleeting if not already GONE from the Officer Corps. There were no laws broken or even "strained". As usual, the coverup is worse than the original sin.
The big issue here is the publication of extremely sensitive, possibly Top Secret information. Since General Flynn is an American, whomever divulged his conversation to the press should have first gone to a Fed Judge, just to get the ball rolling.
It appears this was not done and that is the big issue here. I guarantee you guys there were maybe six or seven people at most involved in this leak and I hope Trump moves quickly to stop this. The democrats are going to make crap up just to get the media going on brainwashing the public.

It seems political military officers were promoted during the Obongo years, the Pattons of the Corps were dissed, including Flynn, McCrystal and others.

It's gonna take some effort to root out those players, promote the real soldiers, same with the other departments. The intelligence community is a force within itself. I hope Mad Dog and his cadre can make this happen. With Sessions, Kelly and T-Rex in their slots, maybe this mess, system wide, will get cleaned up.

I sure hope so, as the nation as we know it is in a perilous situation, at a crossroads so to speak.

DF

I agree completely. While I hope I am wrong I don't think we can avoid this civil war cold as it may be, or end it either; except to, hopefully prevent it from becoming hot. Too much imbedded rot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This may be "deep state" but I guarantee the Democrats are involved in this, 0bama and the Clinton's. Those fuggers have absolutely no morals and there is nothing I'd put past them.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
I never thought I'd say this, but Kucinich is right and I agree with him.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think this is a war by The Zero and the Clintons on Trump.

Trump promised to prosecute them and expose Zero's ineligibility to be president, so the D Gang is showing him who has the power (the courts and the bureaucracy) and trying to get him removed from office before he can follow through on his threats.

If Trump can hang in there and root out the worms and get court appointments, it's going to be game over for the D Gang.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

DF

I agree completely. While I hope I am wrong I don't think we can avoid this civil war cold as it may be, or end it either; except to, hopefully prevent it from becoming hot. Too much imbedded rot.

For sure there is a "civil war" of sorts, a power struggle between establishment globalists and nationalist patriots. This whole "movement" is in essence a coup, a revolt, our version of Brexit and not too unlike the new Israel policy, breaking away from U.N. and globalist imposed solutions.

The old guard won't give it up easily, have had their hands on the levers of power for eons, are entrenched.

We need to pray for Trump and his team. If entrenched power succeeds, or is able to stop/neutralize this movement, we're screwed.

I think we as a nation have one chance to right the ship of state. We won't get another shot at it, IMO.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We need to pray for Trump and his team. If entrenched power succeeds, or is able to stop/neutralize this movement, we're screwed.

I think we as a nation have one chance to right the ship of state. We won't get another shot at it, IMO.

DF
Spot on.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
At this point, it shouldn't matter if you like Trump or not, and that was what Kucinich was saying. If the deep state wins, that's it. Elections don't matter. They do what they want when they want. They take the nation and your kids and grandkids to war when and where they want.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Exactly. Elected officials then answerable to non-elected.

All elected officials would eventually be rolled and the constitution meaningless.

Have the stakes ever been larger?

Defend the Constitution
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tomk
Exactly. Elected officials then answerable to non-elected.

All elected officials would eventually be rolled and the constitution meaningless.

Have the stakes ever been larger?

I don't think they ever have been. This is it. If they win, then it is tyranny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

DF
Spot on.

Completely agree.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 1,819 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.