Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I opened your link to find, not prophecies from God's Word by foolish people claiming to know something. Like I've posted many times. You start from the position the Bible is myth from the beginning to the end. And yet you can not explain the origin of the natural laws. You can't appeal to the idea, that's just the way it is because that is arbitrary.

I cannot explain, therefore Magic (or god(s)) is not an explanation and does not solve anything.

In other words you don't have an explanation. At least as a creationist I can appeal to Someone Who is adequate to create everything there is including the laws of nature.

Ringman,

Read what I wrote again.
I never said I don't have an explanation. I said substituting "I don't know" with "Magic", is not a pathway to truth.

Again, you appeal is to "Magic". Abracadabra, poof, the Universe existed. It was spoke into existence, the very definition of Magic.

As for my original starting point, you are just wrong, and you know you are wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I hope you understand that what you presented is a textbook example of an Argument from Ignorance....don't you?

Only those who cant distinguish intelligent design from happenstance would be ignorant enough to think it ignorance.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

At this point, I find the "Universe From Nothing" hypothesis as laid out by Lawrence Krauss the most convincing, but if it is experimentally disproved tomorrow, then it will fall to the trash heap of history along with Marxism.

In case you haven't noticed Marxism does have its adherence. So much foolishness to appeal to to reject God.

Yes,
But notice the work you've chosen, "adherence adherents". It is their faith based adherence, and failure to follow the evidence, that allows them to continue to be wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I hope you understand that what you presented is a textbook example of an Argument from Ignorance....don't you?

Only those who cant distinguish intelligent design from happenstance would be ignorant enough to think it ignorance.

Those of us who understand the lack of design realize it's not so "intelligent".

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
A billion people spending their lives throwing yellow, green and brown paints at a canvas wont come up with the pattern of flowers He made to live and grow over and over the same again and again.

He begets order, by intelligent design, not the disorder of happenstance. Happenstance does not create life.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell me, AS, how many billions of your so called scientists with all the chemicals and elements and equipment known to mankind would it require for them to create a living organism?
And you think it happened by accident.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
A billion people spending their lives throwing yellow, green and brown paints at a canvas wont come up with the pattern of flowers He made to live and grow over and over the same again and again.

He begets order, by intelligent design, not the disorder of happenstance. Happenstance does not create life.

Evolution is not happenstance. It has a selective pressure called Natural Selection.

If you think evolution is happenstance, you don't understand evolution.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell me how a blade of grass became a cow.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Tell me, AS, how many billions of your so called scientists with all the chemicals and elements and equipment known to mankind would it require for them to create a living organism?
And you think it happened by accident.

All you are doing is extending your argument from ignorance. Just because Pythagoras couldn't control the weather, that didn't make the answer Zeus.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Tell me how a blade of grass became a cow.

So you don't understand basic phylogeny either.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
All I know is two retards can make another retard on Tequila Thursday.

I guess that's intelligent design.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How did an amoeba, a living organism mutate once to become plants and again to become vertebrates and again to become invertebrates. Tell me about the Twilight Zone.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
All I know is two retards can make another retard on Tequila Thursday.

I guess that's intelligent design.

That's Tequila Design.

Evolution just does us all a favor by increasing the offspring's odds of winning a Darwin Award.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When the amoeba mutated into an invertebrate then it had to mutate again into the same but opposite sex of invertebrate for them to propagate.

Same with the first vertebrate. It had to have two exact and opposite sex mutations.

What are the odds?

Its more likely youre "scientist" could produce life, well, maybe from flour and weevil eggs.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
How did an amoeba, a living organism mutate once to become plants and again to become vertebrates and again to become invertebrates. Tell me about the Twilight Zone.

Again, you are displaying your ignorance. For you to suggest there was only a single mutation between something like an ameoba and a plant is beyond ignorant.

Are you another Young Earth Creationist who believes all this happened in just 6000 years?

Do you understand the Universe is over 13 billion years old, and the earth is over 4 billion years old?

Can you comprehend the time scales we are working with and the many quintillion of generations evolution would have to act upon fast reproducing life forms such as bacteria?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Evolution. A fish mutates and the scales are feathers on another critter. Then, of course, two more fish mate and have the same exact mutation except this time it is of course of the opposite sex. And of all the worlc these two birds are within the same square mile and can copulate and replicate. Viola, we got birds.

YGBFKM.

Any mutation to produce another species requires another exact and opposite sexed mutation for propagation.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Evolution. A fish mutates and the scales are feathers on another critter. Then, of course, two more fish mate and have the same exact mutation except this time it is of course of the opposite sex. And of all the world these two birds are within the same square mile and can copulate and replicate. Viola, we got birds.

YGBFKM.

Any mutation to produce another species requires another exact and opposite sexed mutation for propagation.

Evolution acts upon populations, so your Banana Man, Ray Comfort argument doesn't work.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How many millions of years you figure humans have been on the earth through the ice ages and all. Why arent the eskimos adapted and growing hair like the polar bear? How many more billions of years you figure they'll get there.?

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
How many millions of years you figure humans have been on the earth through the ice ages and all. Why arent the eskimos adapted and growing hair like the polar bear? How many more billions of years you figure they'll get there.?

I think eskimos will continue to wear coats, and the one's who don't were coats will freeze to death, so there would be no reason for evolution to favor your proposed adaptation.

However, they have adapted to the cold in other ways. Short statue, barrel chested, thick fat layer, all to preserve heat.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/19/17.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As for my original starting point, you are just wrong, and you know you are wrong.

You are so filled with error you don't even realize I am as convince as you are. The difference is you start with magic that nothing produced everything including conscienceness. I start with the scientific proposition that something greater than the effect was the cause.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 12 of 37 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,272
Posts18,505,005
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.