Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Ringman
I opened your link to find, not prophecies from God's Word by foolish people claiming to know something. Like I've posted many times. You start from the position the Bible is myth from the beginning to the end. And yet you can not explain the origin of the natural laws. You can't appeal to the idea, that's just the way it is because that is arbitrary.

I cannot explain, therefore Magic (or god(s)) is not an explanation and does not solve anything.

In other words you don't have an explanation. At least as a creationist I can appeal to Someone Who is adequate to create everything there is including the laws of nature.

Ringman,

Read what I wrote again.
I never said I don't have an explanation. I said substituting "I don't know" with "Magic", is not a pathway to truth.

Again, you appeal is to "Magic". Abracadabra, poof, the Universe existed. It was spoke into existence, the very definition of Magic.

As for my original starting point, you are just wrong, and you know you are wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell