Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC
Among the many Christians I know, never have I seen one profess that his/her belief is superior to that of another person. .
Over the yrs there has been a fair share on various gun forums telling how non-believers will burn in hell for eternity. and that to avoid such you must believe what they believe

If one were to assume that you are correct in making that statement, it would be correct to note that you are not there citing any statement of "superiority" - none at all. If a person explains a belief and advises you regarding consequences based on that belief, you are being informed.

Such consequence need be of no importance to you if your beliefs differ, and no superiority is involved. If the noted consequence is a bother to you, you may be tempted to accept the expressed belief or, at least, look into its credence.

With regard to spirituality, no human Christian has any authority over you or your consequences, and no person is superior by virtue of a belief.

There are many Christians in government, and other positions of authority who attempt to legislate their beliefs onto others.

There are many Atheists in government, and other positions of authority who attempt to legislate their beliefs onto others.

Is this what you are tying to do in this forum?

So all I have to do is write something in this forum and it becomes law?

That's a cool trick. Is it covered under the 10th amendment?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell