AS made a post wherein he states:

“…………a gnostic atheist is someone who knows there is no god………..so you could classify me as a gnostic atheist……….”
So, he describes himself as one “who knows there is no god.” (Wow, think about that statement for a moment.)

He then states:

“Since it is the Theist making the positive claims, it is they who have the burden of proof, and and this point, to me, all theist claims….”

So, AS says it is the “Theist” who has the burden to “prove” God to AS. This is certainly untrue. As we have seen, this is simply a waste of time. He chooses to believe not. His understanding is quite flawed. I have explained this to him in previous posts but he either forgets or want to forget.

Yes, Christians have the privilege and duty to provide witness, but there is no way we can “argue” or “prove” God to someone. One can choose NOT to believe. (Think about Jesus there with the Pharisees who chose not to believe his messianic claims.)

It is GOD who provides the evidence for all to see. He provided evidence to me and He has provided it to AS. I believe and now I have definite proof of God’s existence. HE has proven Himself to me.

Some see and believe and some reject. Now, those, like AS who reject what God has done in supplying evidence of His existence, can hide themselves and reject God. They can do that. They can do that or they can act on the evidence and the enlightenment they have seen. AS chooses to reject. There is no moral or intellectual superiority in his claims. None. He simply chooses the dark.

He goes on to state:

“For me, the question is all about reason and evidence, an to date, you have presented no independently verifiable evidence to support your theistic claims, let alone any extraordinary evidence to match your extraordinary claims.”

He seems to be trying to justify his lack of belief. Good luck with that.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”