Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC

Another hint - trying to tell someone what they are "implying" is hardly different from telling them what they are "thinking",

Words spoken or written convey what people are implying, but your crazy wacko mind calls it 'mind reading'.
best you educate yourself on the difference. but as I said ,too much goofy mythology and not enough practical real world education is your problem.

Starman - here's the new look. You must be more dense in the head than your usual nastybaiters who seek enjoyment by trying to offend others. To "imply" is to "hint' or "suggest" without direct statement. In order to conjure any specific implication from that, the receiver must "infer" the meaning - that would be you and your mind reading inferences.

Your phony mind reading is further illuminated by the fact that you know nothing whatsoever about me, but yet are so silly as to state that goofy mythology and lack of real world education is my problem. Where did you buy the supernatural power to discern the knowledge content and ostensible problems of a person you know not at all?

In the same vein, and from what you have implied, one must infer that you are a self-loathing, very unhappy and sadistic individual that can gain joy only by claiming super qualities you do not possess and by trying to offend those unlike you. No whacko mind involved - you implied it all.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron