Threats?

Hardly. I do note though that you are most comfortable with "rhetorical" questions.

Debating Bible prophecy and Calvinism, etc is fine, but the central question before you in this life is simply you and your relationship with God.

Starman seems to quote many verses, I would assume that he is a "born again" Christian. If he is, he would likely agree with my statement.

C12 obviously does not like the idea of a decision in this life that has eternal consequences. So, he goes after me and somehow concludes that escape from hell fire is a primary motivator. He also misses the point.

I will submit that one's relationship with God may be the one paramount relationsip/decision one can make in this life. This is not to say the other relationships and deeds are not important. But, the fact remains, if God is real and if He cares about you and wants a relationship with you, that's a BIG DEAL.

The point is that for AS, TF49, Starman and C12; the most important decision in this life is "What do I do with God?"

You can divert to other discussions and ignore the question all you want. You can hammer away while you can. But this decision that is before you is the most important decision in your life.

Don't like it? OK, go your own way. That is, in itself, a decision.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”