Originally Posted by CCCC
victoro - I've taken time to explain the way I try to be and have noted the behavior of many Christians I know. You know full well that I'm not trying to speak for/about all Christians. You know even better that I've not ever tried to tell you or others here what you should believe or how to live - period.

You seem to want to fight about your experiences with Christians. Go ahead - especially if you need or enjoy that sort of thing. If you need it, do it. The fact that your experience with Christians differs from mine may be due to many factors and explained in differing ways, and that's hardly worth discussing.

I know nothing about your chosen friends. Above you seem compelled to defend them and, at the same time, complain because they try to get you to change your beliefs. If you think they are great but dislike their behavior in that regard, your dislike is a consequence of your choice. That can't be very hard to understand.

Or, is the discomfort caused by something else? I have no dog in that fight.

You must live a very sheltered life.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell