Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[quote=TF49]AS,

So was this event the end of the Phoenician Empire or not?

You still don't want to understand. You choose to remain in your shell.

If you care to, look at history and see a distinction between the island of Tyre where the governing capital was and the mainlands.

Did Neb come against the mainlands and ALexander against the island city.

So, again, was the prophecy against the Phoenician Empire or the real estate?

Alexander was never mentioned in your alleged prophecy, nor the Phonetician Empire, and Nebuchadrezzar failed.

Let me give you a modern equivalent of the game of bait-and-switch you are playing.

Imagine that in 1763 someone predicted that Catherine the Great would take Bagdad, salt the earth, and no one would ever live there again, then claimed their prediction came true when under George The Younger, 3rd ID Marched into Bagdad.

Would you really say that was a fulfilled prophecy?

Really?

AS,

More weasel words from you. The fact is that the prophecy was against Tyre, the Phoenician Empire.

You won't even answer the question I asked. It's bob and weave time for you.

The fact is that many waves came against it and it was destroyed. Like Ezekiel prophesied.

Prophecy fulfilled and you cannot let yourself believe it as it would challenge your pride. So, when challenged, you bring your friend "eisegesis" in and contort and offer some bizarre and likely irrelevant objection.

But, I am not surprised, you seem to think like that liar, "Magic Larry" and that "Everything came from Nothing."

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”