Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by CCCC
Starman - you're the one with crossed wires...If you can't grasp the difference, your posts are even more worthless.
reminder , You are the crazy irrational one that stated my reading of and listening to christians is 'mind reading' Dead wrong there Starman - you were fake "mind-reading" when you tried to assume the intent of others - go back and read your own words.

its a pity the less educated christians often have the loudest voice of the christian fraternity. this might help you with your ignorance:
listen (def.) give ones attention to a sound (Can't hear you. Does listening include reading your written messes?)

read(def.)comprehend the meaning of written or printed matter. (You write poorly. Does comprehension include the spoken word?)

mind read(def.) a person who can supposedly discern what another person is thinking. (This is what you pretend to do)
have you any concept of the difference between one not being internally bothered or upset by nasty attacks...[b] yet acting on a strong principle? (You conveniently left out that given distinction)
[/b]internal or external, fact remains you are bothered.. otherwise you would have no cause to mount a defence. (See above, Mr. Avoidance)
you may be able to see why your post comes across as deliberate and devious nastiness.
Anything that doesn't suit you, you take offence to, proves my previous point about precious christians playing the victim card. There you go again, trying to tell me what I think or feel, thus pointing to your own faking. And, when you attempt to describe Christians and Christianity, you are addressing something about which you seem to know little or nothing.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron