Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bible prophecieS fulfilled concerning Israel.

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.org/israel.php

Again,

Pick the one you consider the strongest, and let's discuss it.

AS,

The last time I discussed Bible prophecy with you concerned the prophecy against Tyre. You claimed it was not fulfilled. When I showed how it was indeed fulfilled you failed to admit that and then you came up with your own contorted view of what the scriptures said.

You simply would not admit you were wrong and then compounded your error with a clearly silly interpretation of the verses. Your pride will not allow you to see the truth.

If you get cornered, you will do the same thing. You will present YOUR OWN view of what the scriptures say and then judge all arguments to the contrary to be false. A recent clear example of this is when you declared Daniel to be written, let's see 160 to 200 or something AD. If you resort to weak arguments like this, you will never see any truth as your bias has blinded you. With a simple sweep of the hand, you declare all the prophecy in Daniel to be false. Kinda like debating a recalcitrant four year old who has no command of the subject being discussed.

Further, you seem to have no knowledge of your own and resort to a quick internet search of atheistic sites. I doubt you have any scholarly base of your own.

However, let's play.

In the prophecy you reference, explicitly states that Nebuchadnezzar would completely sack and destroy the city of Tyre and that Tyre's land would never be built upon again. However, this never occurred. After a 13-year siege, Tyre compromised with Nebuchadnezzar and accepted his authority without being destroyed. Despite being conquered and razed by Alexander the Great 240 years later, Tyre still exists.

This alleged prophecy is just factually wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell