Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by TF49

You keep saying that. Why do you think that I believe that I will not be judged?

You said that you plan to escape the final judgement through sucking up to Jesus
but the bad news for you is, that Jesus is the one thats going to be doing the judging.

Originally Posted by TF49

What about God’s “justice.” Will He not judge sin and will there not be a final accounting? ....
.... God made a way, Jesus’ death and God’s grace so we could escape the judgment.

As I said before, there are many judgments in the Bible.

I suggested you study up on the Great White Throne judgment and evidently, you have not done that.

Lest you continue in your misconception, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be judged by Jesus. Further, let there be no uncertainty in your mind, I get rebuked (judged) by the Holy Spirit every day.

You have made comments about biblical judgments and you have little knowledge about the judge and the "judgees."

Edit to add: I just read Starman's most recent post. So, there are judgments and the judge and of course the "judgees." There are different "courts" if you will and different issues to be judged in those courts. There is a difference in being judged at the Great White Throne and the bema seat. You will need to study up on this.

Last edited by TF49; 04/26/17.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”