Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thats a lie. You cant science the missing link and you never will, truthfully or honestly.

No 1. You cant science life.

Yea,

We can:

[Linked Image]

Dang dudes, 28 pages?

Now, I wonder where I fit on that continuum above? confused

"It's also why I'll ask participants if they believe in a young earth. There answer will tell me a lot about where they stand on the Curdog to Ringman continuum. "

I'm pretty sure I'm comfortable enough in my own beliefs and I hope you folks are also.

Geno

PS, depending on one's definition of "young" I could be convinced I believe in an "old" earth,............ or maybe a "young" earth. Mostly I sorta guess around 4 billion or so BPE. But I'm not an astrophysicist or one of them "eggheads".

PPS, if a person believes a certain way, and it involves a belief in something that is not "real", but said belief leads him to be a better person, is that any different than "the placebo effect" in medicine? I take a few supplements that some folks say have no "real" efficacy. But they seem to work for me so there is an "effect" even if not "caused" by the supplements. I feel better and could care less if it's "real".

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?