Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Simple. He wanted the stupid suckers to be led astray. wink

See what I mean?...people on 24CF who claim to know God and what he's planning and thinking.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

"Be not forgetful to provide for strangers; for therefore many have entertained angels unaware."

Imagine those strangers and angels gathering with the Bibles talking donkey and talking plants.
what would the topic be?

Starman, I would like to see that scripture.

Now, as to "pastors" and molesting, it surely has happened, as they too are sinners.

But you referred to the church. The church, to Him,is His followers.

You should have referred to priests, not pastors, as you were indicting The Church, not His church. His church follows His word, the bible, not mans interpretation of same.

People, including "wise" bible scholars, spend their lives trying to understand Gods thoughts and the "real" meanings of His words when they are blind to what He directs. The "wise" try to interpret His thoughts while they reject His instruction to them, then, as He says, they try to justify what they do, using His words to try and trip Him up.

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and He is in Heaven.

Who says to lay down our arms when He said Luke 22:36New International Version (NIV)

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Who says to do away with the death penalty as it is killing, when He said for the elders of the church to hunt down and stone murderers.

Who said Thou shalt not kill, when He said, Thou shalt not commit murder?

The wolf truly does come in sheeps clothing and many false prophets will come in His name and many will be led astray and there will be a great gnashing of teeth.

Let those who would hear, take ear and take heed. His words were not spoken in vain and were spoken as a warning for those who add to or subtract from His words and should invoke fear.

Amen.

Remember, He asked "Who will stand up for me?"

There are millions who will stand up for their 'church'.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin