Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
And if you picked the wrong god:

AS,

I have said that Dawkins is an intellectual lightweight.

Notice that he never addresses the question. He avoids it entirely and runs away. He is a good jokester but the joke is on those poor souls that buy into this bs.

Seemingly, Dawkins, like you cannot address the question.

I really do wonder why. It is a simple answer; well to me it is simple, maybe not for you.

Edit to add: From a previous post:

There is also the problem with the initial "origin of life" situation. Here is a quote from an avowed evolutionist:

“The complexity of the simplest known type of cell is so great that it is impossible to accept that such an object could have been thrown together suddenly by some kind of freakish, vastly improbable, event. Such an occurrence would be indistinguishable from a miracle.”

― Michael Denton, Evolution: A Theory In Crisis

Dawkins said pretty much the same thing. I suspect there is no model for explaining this origin of life thing.

But like Dawkins says; paraphrased: There is no God and the universe just is here, maybe forever, with no cause and although it is very, very unlikely, life just happened. So, the universe is just here and life is just here but I am sure that there is no God that had anything to do with it.

Sad joke played out before our eyes.

Last edited by TF49; 04/23/17.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”